“Great food, good beer, and they deliver!”
Review of Okoboji Grill - CLOSED

Okoboji Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 September 2014

I did not know what to expect coming here. I was pleasantly surprised. When you walk in there is a bar to the right and the restaurant seating area to the left. The noise of the bar is not loud and did not disrupt our meal in the slightest. The waitress was very kind and our food was delivered quickly. Whenever I have a want for a good burger and some good fries I think of Okoboji. An average meal is about 15 dollars when delivered, but man it is good. I recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We've eaten here a few times, having liked it very much the very first time on a Saturday afternoon. The hand-breaded chicken tenders were great. But the times I've had them since, they haven't been nearly as good. I can commend their Bloody Mary which they have on special on Sundays. There are quite a few better options for dining in Ames, however, so I'm not sure we'll be going back.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This place is a nice family friendly sports bar with plenty of TV's for watching the big game, and is often uncrowded unlike some of the other bars in town. It seems relatively unknown by the residents that live in town because it's kind of inconspicuous from the outside. I drove past it many times and never realized it was a restaurant until my girlfriend took me there.

There are tons of food options, and something for almost everyone, but there's almost too many options. If you're prone to indecision you might have a tough time choosing something to eat

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Good food. Staff was great. Food arrived in a fashionable time. Waitress made sure our drinks didn't go empty. Could also watch and hear any channel on TV that you would want.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Recently ate here, and the delay was unbelievable. Not but only a few customers during supper time, but food took way to long (almost an hour) and all we ordered were sandwiches and nothing hard to make. Two of these, were their daily specials!