“Amazing ”

4WD Massa Valley Day Tour from Agadir
Ranked #44 of 113 Tours in Agadir
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi, my name is Abdell, I have been working as a tour guide for 10 years. I guide and organise many tours and excursions from Agadir and all moroccan citys. I love to represent my country and my culture in the best way and make it well liked. I also want to share interests and experiences with my clients and give them all information they need and discover the real way of life of local people.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A great tour. abdell did a great job. We saw a lot and laughed a lot. I can only recommend.
a really nice country. thanks for the great impressions

All reviews
"safari"
"haggling"
"hotel"

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I spent 3 nights in Agadir with 2 friends. We booked a trip to Paradise Valley for the first day. We were met right on time by Abdell at our hotel. We made stops along the way to local women's cooperatives, great view points and had a truly amazing tagine lunch at a local place . We had great discussions along the way with Abdell on Berber/Morrocan culture making the trip even more interesting and educational. His English is great! Abdell tailored the tour for us according to what we wanted. We wanted to do a little shopping so he took us to a souk on the way back and even gave us great haggling tips!
We enjoyed our first day with Abdell so much that we booked him again for our 2nd day; he recommended the mini Sahara tour where we enjoyed 4WD in the desert, visited a local town specialising in silver, enjoyed morrocan tea at a fisherman's grotto, enjoyed another amazing local tagine lunch, visited a pottery factory, stopped off for a donkey ride in the mountains and finally on our way back we enjoyed mountain top view of Agadir.
I would definitely recommend Abdell as a tour guide; he is clearly passionate about his job and country. His knowledge his great; there wasn't any question he couldn't answer and he will tailor the tour to exactly how you want. Abdell is great at his job!!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I travelled to Agadir in March with two friends and we stayed for 3 nights in total. On the first day Abdell met with us right at our hotel- we had a full day tour including paradise valley and stopped at some local cooperatives along the way. Abdell was a fantastic guide - his English is great, and it is evident he is truly passionate about his country and his culture, he can answer any question you ask about Moroccan history, Berber culture and language etc. He was also extremely accommodating and able to tailor our tour so that it was bespoke and exactly what we wanted. He even gave us some great advice for haggling at the market- which is well worth a visit.

We enjoyed the trip on our first day so much we actually asked Abdell to arrange a subsequent trip for us the following day, and this again did not disappoint- this time we did some 4x4 driving in the dessert, saw some great views of the sea, visited a pottery and ceramic workshop, visited the village of Tiznet (specialises in silver production) and had a lovely tagine lunch in the desert.

Overall we had a wonderful time, and credit is definitely due to Abdell for being so accommodating, kind and considerate, whilst ensuring our Moroccan experience was exciting, diverse and educational. Agadir is a wonderful place- we would love to return some time soon! Thanks again Abdell.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Perfect guide and perfect trips! We had 4WD tour and camel ride. Both were amazing experiences, we have visited truly beautiful places. On the camel ride we were lucky to see the flamingos.
Also on the last day of our trip the guide suggested us to visit Paradise valley that we nearly missed. The guide kindly responds to every question you ask him, amazing experience!

Highly recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Amazing tour! We are avid travelers and have easily booked 15+ excursions around the globe with various guides and organizations and Abdell exceeded our expectations. Abdell met us right at the bottom of the gangway of our cruise ship and spoke perfect English. We only had one day in Morocco and this tour was perfection. We were surrounded by a herd of 200 camels, sunk our feet in the beaches of Sidi Rbat, held the sands of the sahara, ate an amazing meal, had private tours of local artisans shops and did some power shopping in the process. Can you imagine experiencing all of this in just one day? We were so impressed with this tour. Abdel was knowledgeable and accommodating. I never knew Morocco was so diverse and beautiful. A truly spiritual day and far too short. My husband and I are already planning a return trip with a longer amount of time with Abdell as our guide. Thank you so much for providing us one of the diverse, educational, and memorable days on record.