All reviews superior room clean hotel doughnuts hotel is great tennis courts animation team pool side main bar every evening great holiday private beach yogurt waiters poolside fatima chambermaid chips
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Anezi hotel for 7 days all the staff were very helpful and the rooms was very nice and clean very good service Mr Miftah was very helpful made birthday cake for my little son very good hotel will come again

Shaheed Ali Uk

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

It's a clean hotel with Good breakfast variety and with morocon tangine every evening. Friday it has over 12 tangine variety.

I had 7 children and they enjoyed the pizzas but could have also catered chips everyday instead of some days.

The managers were welcoming and Mr Miftah was very good he welcomed us everyday and also came to say goodbye to us.

The apartments needs modernising and they are across the hotel Not in hotel.

Beach is closer but have to take stairs not good if you have prams..

I was expecting some entertainment for children but dint see any within the hotel.. I have been to other hotels like Kenzi Europa and Royal mirage which have good entertainment for children..

It has a good sea view while having breakfast and can relax in the big balcony with Good seating space.

Overall it's a good clean Hotel with welcoming Managers.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

We have just returned from a brilliant weeks stay at the hotel on an all inclusive basis.
Every member of staff we had the pleasure of meeting were fabulous, providing a courteous and quick service. A special mention to Mr Abdellah on reception who was our first point of contact and made us feel special and welcome.
Our room was on the 9th floor and provided amazing views. Beds were clean and comfortable with clean, crisp linen. Had a satisfactory connection to the Wifi in the room.
Bathroom was shabby looking but had hot water and flushing toilet, providing all you need of a bathroom.
The hotel was clean throughout. In the restaurant there were an excellent choice of food, both hot and cold for breakfast (freshly made omelette and pancakes), lunch and dinner.
The entertainment team did an outstanding job but there was no pressure to take part in activities if you didn't want to. Must give a big shout out to Ilham, she brightened our day.
What gives this hotel heart is the Food & Beverage manager....Abderrazah Miftah, the service he provides is impeccable. He treats everyone like personal friends and we have left the hotel feeling like we have left a friend behind and not just some hotel employee. Not only does he treat clients with respect but also his staff. This is a very rare commodity this day and age.

Negative.....there are no information packs in the rooms or at reception. So we had to continuously go to reception for answers to questions. After a while I began to feel like I was being a nuisance.

We would definitely return to this hotel.

Room tip: Higher floors have excellent views
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2018

When we arried at he hotel the seats within the reception were dirty, the carpet on the stairs was filthy. Our room was not as advertised the shower was leaking there was no bath, the room was full of dust one inch thick, the mirrow was broken in the bathroom and the staff within the reception area were reluctant to help.

There were no activities for children the evening performance was boaring with the same band playing the same songs each night. The food was average.

The best thing within the hotel was Abderrazak Miftah who tired his best to make our stay as comfortable as possible. He was amazing as he went above and beyond the call of duty. Very friendly Manager an asset to the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Regarding my visit to the Anezi Tower. Abderrazak Miftah manager of the catering team went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure our stay was a pleasant one. I cannot sing his praise more, a pleasant and attentive individual indeed. I congratulate the hotel management for employing him.
The Food although varied and well presented was in some cases rather bland nevertheless palatable.
The Room myself and two others stayed in was more like a self contained flat, a large bedroom with separate seating area with fridge, balcony and sea view. However the Bathroom was a huge disappointment. for a shower you had to step into a high sided bath with no safety rails to aid a safe entry or exit from the bath tub. Because of this one of my friends slipped , fell and injured herself. To the management I would recommend that a walk-in shower would be safer, more practical and less inconvenient especially if one is elderly or has mobility issues.
The response to general requests was Poor either slow or unmet.
We found the poolside and exercise staff very pleasant and enthusiastic. Overall a very nice place and despite the negative comments I would definitely go there again.
F.C

Room tip: The higher you go the more you see