All reviews chou chou family stay doughnuts great pool area entertainment team family room week holiday amazing hotel spent nights long promenade all inclusive option mini club daily activities plenty of sunbeds snack bar choice of food waiting staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We never go to the same place twice. Agadir and Iberostar Founty Beach being an exception! Newly renovated Iberostar in Agadir is now an even nicer place to stay with pleasant rooms, great pool area, quality food and friendly staff. Situated by the beach offering surf opportunities, camel back riding and long walks. A perfect and safe place to go to with family and friends.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
IberostarHoteles, Quality Manager at Iberostar Founty Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Anna,

We are very pleased to read that you had such a pleasant time in our hospitality at Iberostar and want to thank you for sharing your opinion with others. Confirmation that we were able to exceed your expectations with our service, the beauty and comfort of our hotel and our excellent gastronomy is spectacular news for us.
It is also very satisfying for us that you have kept us in your fondest memories and it will be an honour to welcome you back again in the future until then we wish you all the best.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely place with very sweet and friendly staff. Dark sand on the beach and always big waves. The food is fresh and delicious, but lacks spices. Nice pool area, but sometimes a little too loud music in order to relax. But it is typical when there are activities. The bar closes a little early if you are the kind who wants to party until late into the night

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nis H
IberostarHoteles, Quality Manager at Iberostar Founty Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

We thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful impression of your stay with us. It is of major importance to us that our guests appreciate our well-thought-out holiday concept. Our day to day efforts is to guarantee our guests can experience the highest levels of comfort in a really pleasant atmosphere. This is ensured by our employees, the numerous services available and the careful distribution of our hotel and its facilities.

Again we thank you for sharing this fabulous review of our hotel and we hope to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, very friendly staff, fantastic location by the beach and a long promenade.i would return there. Room was clean. We travelled with a baby so didn't participate to evening animations, but they had a diverse program.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Julia,

Your review of our hotel is very much appreciated. We are always very happy to receive confirmation that our guests have enjoyed a wonderful holiday and have left with happy memories.
Our combination of both competent and friendly service is one of our main priorities and we are constantly working to provide our guests with a genuine experience.
Again, we thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travelled here with my wife and two daughters aged 14 and 8 for a one week holiday. The hotel is lovely and set in beautiful grounds, the reception staff are helpful and when we arrived it at 2am in the room we had fresh fruit and a salad each waiting for us. The rooms were lovely and clean and had been recently refurbished and were to a high standard, the maids came every day to clean the room and leave fresh towels. The pool area is great with plenty of sunbeds and 2 large pools (one of which is heated) and a small toddler pool, there are also life guards around the pool all day. The food in the hotel was very good also with plenty of selection for all, we have two kids who are fussy eaters and they were always happy. The snack bar around the pool is good two especially after lunch with the freshly made pancakes and doughnuts, the bar areas were good especially the cocktails! The best part by far though was the entertainment team, they made our holiday great so much so that we will be booking to return next year. The guys did not stop all day and night, there would come up chatting to you and interacting with us. A special mention has to go out to Brahim, Mahid, Momo, Hamid, Zak, Sima, and Fatima who were fantastic, the kids loved them as did we, they couldn't do enough for you.
Fantastic holiday and will definitely returning next year!!!

Dear guest,

It is always excellent for us to receive such complimentary reviews like this. We really do appreciate the time and effort you have taken to share this opinion of your recent holiday in our hospitality at Iberostar.
We have treated your description of our services and facilities as a success story and your comments show that we are on the right track with our numerous efforts and our attention to detail.
We would like to thank you once again for your kind review and will be delighted to welcome you back to one of our hotels soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I, my wife and our two daughters spend a great holiday time in this hotel/resort in early November, the weather was great, location was quiet, loads of activities for kids and grown ups, private and secured beach, heated pool, plenty sunbeds. The food was really good, I'm very picky when it's about food but here was a large variety with a lot of local food and the fish was never missing. The downstairs restaurant was just ok, but they have set menu and the kids and my wife didn't like it so much, I enjoy it because I loved the moroccan good but I can't say the same for the rest of my family. The room was large and modern, we've stayed in suit, cleaned everyday and always the room made leave us surprises on beds and in bathrooms which made kids very happy. The room view was beautiful, I little bit far from ocean, I was expecting to be the rooms right on the front of the ocean. The bar people and the entertainment team was the cherry on the top of the cake, always smiling and ready to help, great English speakers and with jokes prepared all the time to make you change the mood. JALIL, Simo and Brahim are just the one which I remember their names, which all that time made time to speak with us, play with the kids, knew when to come to join you and when to not bother you, respect your private holiday time. The evening shows was so funny and so entertaining so the kids and us just wait to get there after dinner. Bouchra is the greatest and the most hard worked dancer which I ever saw in a holiday entertainment team and not only, you can see easly how much she enjoy the dance and she was so great with the kids, all the kids in the resort knew her and love her. Mister Been, another great guy, very funny, kids and adults loved him, make all of us laugh so much, I'm laughing right now remembering him and his face. Really good on comedy, really good. So I advice to look after Jalil if you get there, he will be ready to help you with anything you need. Roundly, we had a great time with great people and I'm not easy to pleased, you can see that from my previous reviews, I strongly recommend Iberostar Agadir. P.s.: I'm a beard man and everybody called me Ali Baba, I thought that have to do with the story with the 40 thieves and I was right and it's a respectful call. I really enjoy it and I've start to present my self as Ali Baba.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear George ,

We are very pleased to read that you had such a pleasant time in our hospitality. The fact that we were able to offer you a great holiday experience is extremely pleasing and we work hard every day to achieve this. We try to think about everything to provide our guests with a perfect holiday.
Again we thank you for sharing this wonderful review of our hotel and we hope that we will be able to serve you again in the future and wish you all the best.

Kind Regards,