Lowest prices for your stay
US$137
Orbitz.comUS$137
CheapTicketsUS$137
Destinia.com
2,532 results
All reviews fish restaurant evening entertainment moroccan restaurant french guests quiet room bar staff pool bar emailed the hotel sea view relaxing holiday main restaurant at lunchtime waiter service salad sun loungers plenty of sunbeds separate toilet
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

Positives:

- Great food for breakfast, lunch and dinner (I’d recommend going to breakfast lunch or dinner as early as possible as it does get very busy).

- Good facilities, gym, pool and private beach area.

- Great evening entertainment. It was mainly Moroccan/Arabic music however you can make requests and it was very lively and fun!

- All inclusive alcohol! Lots of choices of cocktails, mixers and local wine.

- The decor inside the hotel is beautiful and we loved the Casablanca bar.

- Rooms and bathrooms are spacious and clean.

- Great location on beach front. A walk away from the marina and other cafes/restaurants.

- We were upgraded to a sea view!! Amazing views of the beach.

- Abdelmajid (beach security) is great! He had a wealth of knowledge about the local area and deserves a promotion!

- Abdelellah (I hope I have spelt this name correctly) is a bar man working the bars in the evenings. He speaks English really well and we loved talking to him. Such a great, positive and attentive and an excellent model of good practise. Our drinks were refilled without even requesting, amazing service. Promote him!

- There was another waiter who worked the right hand side tables outside the restaurant in the evenings. We didn’t get his name but he was absolutely wonderful! Our table was ready as we walked down to the restaurant every evening. A joy!

Things to work on:

- Service at beach area was not great. The employees working the beach area were not dressed in uniform and it was not clear who was working the area. I would recommend the beach desk be moved to the entrance of the beach area. Staff in Tikida uniform. Fridges with water or snacks. The sun loungers need jet wash cleaning. Many were covered in spider webs.

- It would be lovely if staff could greet guests in passing or as they enter spaces (good morning, good evening etc) a smile goes a long way!

- Front desk staff were quite subdued and they could be more pleasant and attentive. Smiles again, it helps!

- We had family and friends staying at Riu Tikida Palace who wanted to use our gym (they were not happy with theirs). This was refused. We assumed as the hotels are part of the same company and theirs is a 5* that this would be okay. Staff should be able to have more discretion.

- Quality of towels in the rooms and beach towels were of poor quality. For a 4*, this needs to be looked at.

- No irons to use in the entire hotel. We were referred to use the laundry service however I only needed to iron a couple of t-shirts and dresses.

Room tip: Bring your own iron!
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Traveler733633
Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

I had a really good time with my family . The food was great the servers were really nice and friendly . This lady at the front desk named AFAF was really rude and unprofessional to me. She was yelling and talking to me with a horrible attitude and being very unprofessional towards me. Everyone was looking at me in the lobby when she started screaming and made me feel very uncomfortable. I think afaf is new because I’ve been coming to this hotel for 20+ years and they all know and treat me as part of the Tikida Family. She ruined my last day.

Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank Trail637606
Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

We checked initially in at Atlas Amadil, which proved to be an experience to wipe out of memory asap! Just to the right, this great place with fantastic staff made the holiday exactly as it should be: quality service, delicious food and tastfully decorated surroundings with ocean wide panaoramics! Will definitely come back again!

1  Thank Lahcen71
Reviewed 16 July 2021

I recently stayed here for a business trip.

The service here is excellent, very friendly staff who do everything they can to make you feel at ease.

Rooms were very comfortable, nicely air conditioned too.

Food was very good for buffet, try the fish!!!

Only downside I could think of is that there is not a lot to do besides sit by the pool, or the beach. No kids here, whilst this is great does mean it is purely for adults wanting to switch off and do absolutely nothing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 80Rhino
Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

We are having a good time at the riu tikida beach hotel. All the staff is professionnal and courteous and its a pleasure to be back here enjoying the sun after a long time.
thanks to the teams at the restaurants for welcoming us and tailoring to our specific needs whether at breakafast, lunch or dinner they were all very professionnal.

1  Thank Meander64259459710