“Spa”

Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa
Ranked #5 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Agadir
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Sofitel Royal Bay by due to the Spa being closed during our stay over the Feb half term week I booked a full body massage at the Thalassa Sea and Spa. It was excellent, very friendly service, was shown to the locker and changing rooms and also explained the facilities I could use as part of the booking. Offered tea and coffee whilst waiting for therapist too. The actually massage was amazing truly relaxing in an ambient environment - I can’t remember the name of the lady but she did a fab job! Felt so relaxed and refreshed after. Thank you!!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Great stay again. Special thanks to Said from the pool area for making our stay even better! Look forward to coming back next time.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

As the manager requested, I called the hotel, they transferred me to the Assistant Manager, The assistant on launch break I asked for the manager, he is outside the country, I asked for contact details.
The answer was:
"WE DONT HAVE ANY NUMBER OR EMAIL ADRESS"

IMPRESSED.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Every good team needs a competent and a role model of a leader. The man in the picture even taught me lessons on how to best manage a team effectively. I have been coming to this hotel since it first opened and this great guy is exactly the same in his work etiquette. Never shy to get his hands dirty, keeps his great team in their toes. He makes the guests feel special, yet he is a unsung hero, to the extent I don't even know his name yet couldn't resist asking him take a picture with this great guy.

People like him and Khadija, Majid so many more really made our trip yet again, better experience than before.