US$104
Hyatt Regency Casablanca(Casablanca)
US$190
US$144
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$114
US$161
US$138
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Ibis Casablanca Nearshore(Casablanca)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$59
Atlas Sky Airport(Casablanca)
US$117
US$113
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsroyal suitenespresso machinegreat suitebed was comfortablefantastic hotelmini barhotel is locatednapoleoncleopatrahaircuttaximoroccoboulevardluxury
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

This is a great hotel with Art Deco deco decoration spacious rooms and comfortable beds but the meals were not up to standard with extremely limited choice which could be because of Ramadan. The waiters, although pleasant, have little comprehension of the English language. We tried to dine outside the hotel but owing to the completion of Ramadan , all restaurants appeared to be closed. This was a bitter disappointment to my friends and I as tomorrow we fly home to Melbourne following a 14 day driving tour of Morocco

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank Gossling
Mehdi_ElAmrani, Responsable relations clients at Art Palace & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2015

Dear Sir,

You took the time to answer our survey to send your congratulations and thank you.

I told my team encouragement for it to be aware that their daily efforts help to meet your expectations and to your satisfaction.

Warm testimonials like yours are our best awards: a big thank you.

See you soon at Art Palace Suites & Spa

Reviewed 6 July 2015

I stayed here for 2 nights in June 2015 on my way back from Marrakech and I was pleasantly surprised by this boutique hotel, tucked away in a small street just behind the Barcelo hotel. We stayed in the Michelangelo suite, and though it wasn't huge, it had plenty of space and privacy for a family of four, and was replete with whimsical decorations. The beds were very comfortable with nice, soft, cozy bedding. The marble baths (2 full!) were also on the smaller side, but quite attractive and both in working order. Bath amenities included shampoo, shower gel, lotion, bar soap, shower caps, Qtips and cotton pads in addition to bathrobes and slippers. The rooms were well sound-proofed, a welcome additon for a light sleeper like myself! The breakfast was delicious, with plenty of choices, both hot and cold, considering the small hotel size.

Overall, the hotel was well maintained with a warm atmosphere. Having a separate bedroom and two full baths made this a great value, allowing my family to need just one hotel room. The free Wi-fi worked very well. The staff was friendly and helpful. It is located close to many restaurants and shopping. I highly recommend this hotel for short or long stays, especially for families!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Mehdi_ElAmrani, Responsable relations clients at Art Palace & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2015

Dear Sir,

We are pleased that you and your family have enjoyed our institution. The team of Art Palace Suites & Spa and myself thank you for your comment. You encouragement motivate us to persevere in the quality of service and our restoration.

Soon and a nice thought to your family.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Very often when travelling, I get the shortest stays in the nicest hotels. This was one such occasion. I was delighted to have been allocated the Averroës suite complete with sitting room, generous double bedroom, shower room, bathroom (yes 2 places) and it's own private Arabic courtyard.

Very friendly staff - extremely courteous and helpful. A very reasonable and well laid out breakfast.

A couple of small niggles which stopped me giving it 5 stars. Nowadays travellers need plug sockets for computers, phones tablets and the like. Having to unplug things like lights isn't really satisfactory. Having already prepared myself to take a shower, it was a bit annoying that the lovely big face cloth that I had used the previous day, had been removed but not replaced. Yes, I could have rang down for another, but frankly speaking who can be bothered.

One tip for travellers coming here. Use the more well known Barcelo Hotel as a reference point when using a cab - it's right next door and they'll find it straight away

All in all great value for money and with the prospect of having to return regularly to Casablanca and specifically to this district in the near future I will not hesitate either to book this hotel or indeed strongly recommend others to do so.

Room Tip: By all accounts they are all nice rooms - talk to the desk people when you book in - they are really helpful
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Martin C

Dear Sir,

You took the time to send your congratulations and thank you.

Warm testimonials like yours are our best awards: a big thank you

See you soon at Art Palace Suites & SPa.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

Stayed here for a night on transit to Marakesh and was lovely. I have got Indira Gandhi Suite to stay and was really happy to see her picture frames and a distant country preserving our leaders legacy so well. Breakfast was excellent and the service was prompt. Staff at the bell desk were very helpful in guiding us to the right Hukka bar.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Mehdi_ElAmrani, Responsable relations clients at Art Palace & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2015

Dear Sir,

Thank you for trusting the Art Palace Suites & Spa and have written your comment. We appreciated your positive opinion. The whole team and myself thank you. We look forward to seeing you in our hotel.

Kind regards

Reviewed 27 May 2015

The hotel is well located and beautifully furnished with themed rooms. I stayed in the Cleopatra Suite which was large, had two TV's, two bathrooms, seating area and large comfortable four poster bed. I have never seen so much velvet on walls before!!
Only concern was that breakfast was a little restrictive for my taste.

Room Tip: Room 202 - Cleopatra
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Mehdi_ElAmrani, Responsable relations clients at Art Palace & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Casablanca for your positive opinion on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our suite Cleopatra, our location and our service. Your comment has been brought to the attention of all staff.
We hope you will not hesitate to renew your stay in our hotel.

cordially