Art Palace & Spa
US$95
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$180
US$188
US$161
Pestana Casablanca(Casablanca)
US$160
Ibis Casablanca Nearshore(Casablanca)(Great Value!)
US$60
All reviewsboutique hotelroyal suitenespresso machinejames deangreat suiteample facilitiesedith piafcommercial areabed was comfortablefantastic hotelmini barrecommend this hotelserialsnapoleonhaircuttaximorocco
Reviewed 6 January 2017

The location is good and the hotel is situated in a sidestreet.
+ suites are large with 2 toilets, good beds
- suites are dated, breakfast is ok nothing more
The restaurant is situated in the the back (no windows :
+ hmmmmm
- strange combination of loungy, with to loud music, with soccer on the large screens and plenty of smoking inside (aloud). The the food we had was the poorest (and expensive) of our 10 day stay in Marocco.

Stayed: December 2016
Mehdi_ElAmrani, Responsable relations clients at Art Palace & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear Traveler,
        I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Casablanca and sharing your impressions on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I've been there a few times when in Morocco on business, the hotel is very peculiar, starting from the reception, very small and dark.
Rooms are huge, with a separated living room (and a bar on the corner) that includes a second toilet.
Bed is comfortable and bathroom big with all necessary amenities.
Furnitures might look a bit "trash" but I find them quite funny, at least for a few days.
There is a small bar at the ground fllor and a Spa on level -1.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Mehdi_ElAmrani, Responsable relations clients at Art Palace & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to note your stay in our hotel. We are delighted that all of our services you have complied. We hope to see you on a future stay.

cordially

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located on a side road, on a street that doesn't seem very safe. The reception was very small and check in tool quite some time. Out of the 2 elevators only one was working and every time we would call it from the second floor it would go up to the top floor and then come back down to us. We had a royal sweet that wasn't very large. The floor and all the furniture was sticky and the walls were velvet purple and itchy. There are two bathroom but have broken taps and dirty towels. The windows were open when we entered and there were bugs everywhere. The breakfast was horrible with cold food and dirty plates. We skipped breakfast and left as soon as we could. There is room for major improvement. So for now I would not recommend this place for anyone to stay in.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Angad K
Mehdi_ElAmrani, Responsable relations clients at Art Palace & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear Sir,

You kept mixed memories of your stay in my hotel, and you point out some shortcomings in the provision that was issued to you. I am sincerely sorry and please accept my apologies.

I attach great importance to correct our mistakes. Your comments, sent to my team, are resolved to party and work that our service becomes impeccable.

If you agree to give me your phone number, let me get in touch with you to discuss more precisely and in person.

I hope that despite these annoyances, we can continue to count you among our customers of the Art Palace, and if you were to stay again in my hotel, please contact me by mail to: mehdamrani @ yahoo.fr, I will book you personally suite.

Very sincerely

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Checked in to spend a night with the family - had requested for 2 adjacent non smoking rooms. After 10 mins we were taken to our room and informed that the other room would take another hour to prepare.... At 3.30 pm check in times are 2 pm ....
The attitude and approach of the staff left a lot to be desired.
There were no towels in the second bathroom .. Basically the entire check in experience ruined what could have been a great night in Casablanca.
So would not recommend this hotel to anyone travelling with family. The entrance too is on a side road - am sure there are lots of better hotels in the city.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Vikarm3232
Mehdi_ElAmrani, Responsable relations clients at Art Palace & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Dear sir,

You took the time to tell the inconvenience occurred during your hotel stay. I sincerely thank you and accept my sincere apology.

We attach great importance to the quality of our services and our service.

I have forwarded your comments to my team.

I hope that despite these annoyances, we can continue to count you among our customers Art Palace Suite & Spa.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

This is a decent hotel on a side street but not very conveniently located to central Casablanca. Each room has their own theme which was unique. We stayed there in transition as part of a vacation package. The first room - the terrace door would not close and when we informed the receptionist, she said it was ok to leave it open and it was safe. Did not feel comfortable, and so moved us to a 2nd room. This one, the TV did not work and although it was suite with 2 different AC units, the 1st AC unit was leaking water through the roof, and the 2nd one did not work. They were informed immediately, and said that the water leak was caused by condensation due to humidity and was going to stop in a few minutes - leaked for over 12 hours and they did not respond. When asked about the 2nd AC unit, they said that it would cool down and that did not respond in 24 hours either. They do have a swimming pool which appears very cluster phobic and is in the basement. Also, they were not very conversant in English.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Aref R
Mehdi_ElAmrani, Responsable relations clients at Art Palace & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear sir,

We attach great importance to the quality of our services and our service.

I have forwarded your comments to my team.

I hope that despite these annoyances, we can continue to count you among our customers Art Palace Suites & Spa.