Art Palace & Spa
US$100
US$157
US$92
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Park Suites Hotel(Casablanca)
US$37
US$35
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

US$196
US$137
  • Restaurant
Ibis Casablanca Nearshore(Casablanca)(Great Value!)
US$60
Hyatt Regency Casablanca(Casablanca)
US$238
US$210
Priceline
All reviewsboutique hotelroyal suitenespresso machinejames deangreat suiteample facilitiesedith piafcommercial areabed was comfortablefantastic hotelmini barrecommend this hotelserialsnapoleonhaircuttaximorocco
Reviewed 29 May 2017

If you have a long lay over in Casablanca this is the spot to head to. The folks are very accomodating and the comfort is delightful. The Spa is first class and inexpensive. the food is heavenly. The furnishings are so unique they rave about it and its a special boutique place so well deserved.

If your looking for Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca, hes at this establishment if you search around hard enough.

Room Tip: Any but Elvis looked great, each one of six a UNIQUE theme.........
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Mehdi_ElAmrani, Responsable relations clients at Art Palace & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Sir,

You have taken the time to give your opinion on your last stay in our establishment.

Your positive remarks encourage us to continue in this direction and on behalf of the entire team of L'Art Palace Suites & Spa, thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you to your next stop in Casablanca.

Best regards

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We were not off to a good start as hotel driver failed to pick us up and had to grab a taxi.
We paid for a master suite and was given the Marilyn Monroe suite. It made us giggle. Very over the top. The round bed was very Hugh Hefner but very comfortable. It has a huge bath for 2. There was no water in the suite. Do not drink tap water in Morocco. The shower had plenty of hot water.there are no non smoking suites and the smell of cigarettes is over powering and your skin will smell of smoke. We ordered room service which was cold under cooked and expensive. Breakfast was not bad with fresh fruit and lovely soft crepes. The tabkw was wobbly which gave us another reason to laugh. You can walk to the Mosque is around 30 minutes due to volume of traffic no road rules and crazy drivers. We did catch a red petite taxi for under 10dhs but they are not road worthy and one had no door handles so we opted to walk more often than not. The price of the hotel was not high compared to other hotels as it was a suite. So there's plenty of room. The hotel is a little gawky but made us laugh.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meridee K

Dear Traveler,

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for your positive opinion on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that our suite "Marilyn Monroe" has pleased you. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our location and service. Your comment has been brought to the attention of all staff.

We always welcome our customers with as much pleasure and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

we had to wait 30 minutes while our room was prepared. Then When we were allowed to enter our room it was still in the process of being cleaned. No info in the room about the hotel, how to operate the air conditioning or TV. Further request to help with faulty AC was not forthcoming, until late at night. A somewhat dated hotel with wall paper pealing off one of the walls.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Mehdi_ElAmrani, Responsable relations clients at Art Palace & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Sir,

You have kept a mixed memory of your stay in my hotel, and you point out certain shortcomings in the service which has been delivered to you. I sincerely apologize for this and ask you to accept my apologies.

I attach great importance to correcting our mistakes. Your comments, passed on to my team, are partly resolved and we are working to make our service flawless.

I hope that in spite of these annoyances, we will be able to continue, to count you among our clients of the Art Palace, and if you were to stay again in our hotel, do not hesitate to join me by mail mehdamrani@Gmail.com, I will personally book your room.

Very sincerely

Reviewed 25 April 2017

That was the best of the hotel. It was overpriced and the staff were not that helpful. Felt like we were not welcome at all. The room we were in was lovely but the hotel features advertised weren't found. Glad we ended up staying just the one night.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Mehdi_ElAmrani, Responsable relations clients at Art Palace & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to give your opinion following your stay in our hotel. Your remarks have caught my attention and I apologize for the inconvenience you are reporting and I can assure you that we are doing everything possible to improve our service.
Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I booked this hotel last minute for my female friend and I so was pleasantly surprised when I got there. We were given the Alexander the Great suite which was amazing. The room was slightly kitschy but we adored it given its size and the mini bar. Also, the soundproof walls were lovely (car horn honking is usually incessant during rush hour) and we didn’t hear a thing. The front desk concierge was great with helpful hints in the area and directions. Fatima was superb but everyone who I came across was fantastic as well.

At one point we ordered some wine via room service over the phone and had a bit of a communication challenge, since I only speak english, but someone was at the door within a minute asking in person. Overall, it was fantastic hotel with a great spa and gourmet breakfast.

Side note, if you do need a car to the airport let them know in advance. The petit taxis don’t go that far so they will call in advanced to make arrangements for you.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Mehdi_ElAmrani, Responsable relations clients at Art Palace & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear Traveler,

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for your positive opinion on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that the Spa and Suite Alexander the Great have pleased you. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our location and service. Your comment has been brought to the attention of all staff.

We always welcome our guests with as much pleasure and hope to see you again soon.