“The best Moroccan resturant”

Restaurant Jardin Chrifa
Ranked #6 of 237 Restaurants in Fes
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Description: Restaurant Jardin Chrifais open to hotel guests and other travelers in Fez seeking a unique and refined dining experience. An air conditioned room, carefully decorated in every detail, and three open sky terraces, in one with a panoramic view overlooking the medina of Fez. The menu is exclusively Moroccan, without being heavy. One can choose from traditional dishes and delicious specialties of Ri
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

My friends and I have been to this Fantasy resturant, it was just perfect, I hope everyone would have a chance to taste their food. I highly recomment it.

2  Thank Privatedeserttr... p

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

The best place to be. I was stay in hotel jarden chrifa for 3 night. I had dinner in restaurant jarden chrifa, was really delicies, i had the best tagine in Fes and couscous, the service. Olso was good. Mohamed, was nice he give us alot of information about every things in Morocco. deferently I will come back to this restuarant. see you dear Mohamed next time.
High recommend.
Thanks Mohamed.
"Camana"
"Best wishing"

2  Thank Assou A
Reviewed 15 April 2018

The best meal I had in Fes, one of the best I had in Morocco! Three courses - a Moroccan soup, a lemon chicken tagine, and a flan. They were all beautifully balanced, full of flavor, and delicious. I sat outside in a small courtyard, shaded by giant orange trees, listening to a small fountain and a hundred happy birds. Hassan was attentive and friendly, and took the meal from excellent to perfect. My only regret is finding it the last day of my trip, because I’ve been dreaming about their food ever since. I couldn’t have asked for a more picturesque escape from the bustle of a busy city!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very enthusiastic about this small family run restaurant. Food is very good especially considered the price. They only serve menus but prices vary from 110 till 150 dirham. We ate here twice and both times were good. Try a seat in the wonderful garden. It feels like you are in a fairy tale. Chapeau also for the brothers working there.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We had very nice dinner in this hotel restaurant we made a reservation through phone . We came in raining day . We had served moroccan soup was really good later a very tasty chicken tagine with lemon and olives . As a desert was a caramel flan . I definitely enjoyed my diner here and lovely staff .
I highly recommend