Review Highlights
Experiencing Morocco in a small group

2 years ago my son, a friend and myself went on a group trip with our guide Addi and we had lots of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Chantaldonatoni
Tienen, Belgium
Great trip

I went to marocco with my friend, it was amazing, the service was perfect,Addy very attention with... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ledacleary

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my husband we had a great time with the guys of Morocco 4 all. Since the first message they were very helpful clarifying every detail.
The hotels, tours, food, the Sahara experience...everything was exactly as we expected. Even if it was a group travel I felt I was personalized in same things. My husband had a birthday cake to celebrate his birthday at the Sahara, a unforgettable and unique moment.
Thank you Morocco 4 all.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Highly recommend Addi for a great guide for your trips to Morocco.. Very knowledgeable and professional, fluent in English which is great!
Looking forward to the next time!

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had one of the most amazing experiences in my life at Morocco! Addi is a wonderful tour guide. He knows everything about every place and he can teach you a lot about this amazing culture. Very well recommended. The tour is fantastic and very well organized. Nice hotels, amazing food and very nice people all the way to the desert. Definitely an experience to repeat ASAP!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did 5 days trip with them and the guide , Addi, amazing person, very helpful and made our trip way more easy and fun.
I definitely recommend them.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you want an unforgettable trip you must travel with them. Addi is an amazing guide and he knows the best spots in Morocco. I had a great experience and I do recommend it! Five starts is not enough to rate this trip. Well done guys!!!

Date of experience: July 2020