Review Highlights
Wonderful place with attentive staff!

That was the best trip I've ever had! The Company really does a good job! They welcomed us in the... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2021
S1534DOjamess
Best experience in my life

The tour was just amazing. The price for the whole trip was really cheap and worthed each penny you... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2021
joycerX7426QS

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2021

The service was perfect, nice crew(Addi was an incredible and attentive guide), nice experience. Everything was how they told us. The food was awesome, very typical and local, everyone need to try at least the tajine. The transportation was quickly, safe and confortable, I went to lot of places in 5 days and was not exhaustive. Morocco4all is the best option for this kind of trip. I recommend everyone to do a trip like that.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 11 July 2021

I went to Moroco before COVID-19 and, Moroco 4 all treat me very good, I had I really nice experience and I felt happy with all the routes. Thanks for everything

Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

After i decided to go to visit Morocco , I contacted Morocco4all travel company , simply they helped me to book my trip in order to see many different places in whole Morocco. In fact , I visited my dream landscapes. I have been to Marrakech where I saw several amazing shops and places like Jamaâ Lafna , Menara, Bahia , Elkoutoubia and i tasted delicious food (Tangia) . After I headed to Essaouira Mogador , on our way we saw Goats climb Argan trees and Argan oil , in Essaouira I did surfing, visited the panoramic view (skala) . Then I direct to Eljadia ,Asafi and Casablanca which is the biggest city of Morocco with 6million population, i visited the big mosque (Hassa2) and beautiful beaches over there . After that I went to the capital Rabat where I saw Oudaya , Hassan tower , and alot amazing places . After that I I went to discover imperial city such as Meknes, Volubilis, Moulay Driss Zarhoun , Fes and chafchaouen (blue city) . I discovered the impact of Roman empire history and how the quality of leather is made in the scientific city( Fes).
After, then I went back to Casablanca airport where I said good buy friendly people who I fall in love with.Finally , after spending 14 day continuously living with local people .I would warmly thank Morocco4all travel agency for such amazing private journey. Thank you Addi and all staffs . Surely I don't forget amazing delicious food and the luxury of both hotels, transport and service in general. I totally recommend "Morocco4all" don't hesitate to go there and discover incredible things by yourself.

Reviewed 5 July 2021 via mobile

Me and my husband we had a great time with the guys of Morocco 4 all. Since the first message they were very helpful clarifying every detail.
The hotels, tours, food, the Sahara experience...everything was exactly as we expected. Even if it was a group travel I felt I was personalized in same things. My husband had a birthday cake to celebrate his birthday at the Sahara, a unforgettable and unique moment.
Thank you Morocco 4 all.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 4 July 2021

Highly recommend Addi for a great guide for your trips to Morocco.. Very knowledgeable and professional, fluent in English which is great!
Looking forward to the next time!