La Maison Bleue
US$170
US$191
US$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$161
US$150
Riad Tayba(Fes)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$48
US$31
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

Riad Tizwa Fes(Fes)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$39
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

US$64
US$57
US$232
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssister restaurantsitting arearooftop terracemusiciansriadmedinawifialleytaxi
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

I did not stay in this hotel but had food. The food was so so tasty one of the tastiest food I have ever had in my entire life. I had Syrian chicken and had deserts powder sugar and nuts like a pastry. Such a diner loved every bits

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
LaMaisonBleue, Propriétaire at La Maison Bleue, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Dear guests ,
Next time you can stay with us.

But are happy to hear that your enjoyed your dinner with us.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

As my trip to Morocco was scheduled at the last minute, I had no time to review any of the lodgings that had been booked for me, so I was more than pleasantly surprised when I was shown at my beautifully appointed room in La Maison Bleue ryad inside the sturdy medina walls of Fes. From the gentle sound of a small spray of water falling on the little aqua-marine pool in the middle of the otherwise quiet courtyard, to the lush bathrobes and rose petals strewn everywhere (including in some unexpected places in the spacious bathroom,) I could not have been more pleased with my surroundings. Except for the 13,000 beckoning alleyways of Fes, I could have wiled away many a sweet hour listing to the chirping of birds and gazing into the swatch of brilliant blue sky while lounging on the couch just outside my room. The service is splendid as well as the chicken pastilla in the adjoining dining house. Due to the lateness of booking, my travel agent said she couldn't get me into the ryad she wanted, but I can't imagine being happier in another place.

Stayed: October 2015

Dear guest ,

Thanks for sharing your experience with our futur guests. we look forward to receive again.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

Chose this riad to stay in Fes. This was a former house of a famous local judge. Hotel grounds are all well kept and beautifully done.

We stayed at the standard twin room on ground floor which is already very beautiful. Even though it faces the pool in the courtyard, no one really uses it at night so noise is not an issue.

The hotel has lots of dining areas. Its main restaurant inside is beautiful and romantic, even in main dining area. It also has private areas which is very cosy. Breakfast is best enjoyed at rooftop restaurant where you are surrounded by the architectural beauty of the riad. Food and service were both excellent.

The spa is at the top of the riad, where you have to climb a small flight of wooden stairs from rooftop restaurant to reach it. You can book ahead at hotel front office. Their traditional hamman and massage were both great. Very relaxing space.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 June 2015

La Maison Bleue is an extremely charming Riad just inside the Medina of Fes.
Our room was delightful and the restaurant food and ambiance superb. However, the help that I encountered from the management to help me find a lost article was above and beyond my expectations. For exceptional service, this hotel can't be beat.

Stayed: May 2015
1  Thank MPSiller

Happy to hear that.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

A highly recommend place to stay. Everything is perfect, the Riad, the guest-rooms, the staff, and the location (few minutes walk to the Medina) The breakfast is delicious and everything is so fresh, tasteful and impeccable (great attention to details and served by very smiling staff) They all speak (french or english) Rooms are very spacious...you will feel like a King or a Queen! I will definitely come back to La Maison Bleue!!!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple