US$99
US$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$132
  • Pool
US$125
US$92
US$114
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Riad Dar Tafilalet(Fes)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$178
US$166
Travelocity
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$301/night.

• Pool
1,159 results
All reviewsthe ownerbeautiful tile workofficial guideauthentic experiencebeautiful placesingle roomexcellent staylocal guidevisit fesrooftop terracetaginetrain stationthe ground floorcentral courtyardbreakfast and dinneran oasissalim
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My second visit to Riad Rcif. I cannot fault this Riad. The building is fantasticly restored on the moroccan tradition... Back to a Palace. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. The rooms are beautiful. All set in the old Medina. Salim the owner is polite and will help you with anything you need. Lahssan and Aymone are wonderful

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Greatest stay ever, we were here both as guests of their riad and their restaurant. It was amazing in both of them. Salim and his brother are great and honest hosts, and will be helpful in any of your requests!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I booked Riad Rcif two nights and its just amazing. The decoration is gorgeous, the service is professional and the host - Salim is one of the very nice guy I have met in Morocco. The room is clean, spacious and with many traditional Moroccan decoration. I would really highly recomment if you want to feel and see the real gorgeous Moroccan accomodation.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2018

The riad itself is spectacular, definitely the prettiest one my mother and I stayed at during our trip to Morocco. The staff were incredibly friendly and always trying to help but the manager Faisal was quite rude. The first morning we had breakfast he was yelling at the staff to do everything faster even though they were doing everything they could. Faisal made one of them so nervous he accidentally dropped a piece of bread off the plate and onto the table and started apologizing profusely...for nothing! Then on our second night (out of three) Faisal sent one of his employees up to our room at 11:30pm (after we had gone to sleep) to demand that my mother come downstairs and pay for our room. When asked why he said that since we were leaving in the morning (on a tour) that he wouldn't be up early enough to make us pay then. Turns out he was thinking of another guest after we explained that we had another night there. I'm guessing he then went knocking on their door at midnight! Last thing, since the place is also a restaurant, it is VERY noisy until 10pm when the restaurant closes. There is no soundproofing in the rooms and they play loud music. With earplugs it was OK but if you are looking for a quiet place to sleep, this isn't it.
Overall, the staff were excellent but the place doesn't value them and could use new management. I currently could not recommend staying here when there are so many other options in Fes that are bound to be more pleasant.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Came in from narrow street: WOW. The center square is a revelation. "Millions" ot tiles create a wonderful atmosphere.
Warm welcome with tea and small cake. Calmness enter mind and soul.
Then to room. I booked late, so my room was the smallest of house. But for me, travelling alone, more than big enough. Shower and toilet in private bathroom.
And very, very clean.
Roof terrace gave beautiful view of medina.
Evening dinner was tasteful. Salads and tanjine of lamb with delicious dessert.
Second evening tajine of chicken. Great.
Service is excellent.
I have no doubts where I will stay if I come back to Fes.

Room Tip: If you want to stay inside medina, it is perfect. But you need guide to find your way from gate
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo