All reviews white room local phone moroccan crepes tucked away each guest a wonderful stay restaurant recommendations beautiful place to stay dinner reservations busy medina stayed for nights breakfast was delicious each morning mint tea an oasis home away from home airport transfer
Reviewed 1 March 2018

W.O.W.!!!
As I write this I am about to spend my 4th glorious day at Dar Seven. I'm currently lying in a beautifully appointed bed in the White Room. I am looking out onto a magnificently renovated courtyard where the amazing staff is scurrying around to make the daily breakfast of Moroccan delicacies. If you are looking for glitz and glamour this is not the road for you. This is all about understated elegance and nuanced perfection. I've never felt so well taken care of by a staff of wonderful people. Coming home each evening is indeed just that......coming 'home'. My husband and I will be coming back in the future as the highlight of our vacation. Don't forget to ask for a private dinner prepared here and served in front of a roaring fire......FANTASTIC ! We have appropriately nicked named this raid Nirvana. It doesn't get any better than this!

Room tip: The White Room is sublime
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Letizia C, Proprietario at Dar Seven, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear James,

we would like to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

The roaring fire and the White room are waiting for you

Reviewed 26 January 2018

My fiancé and I travelled to Marrakesh with our baby daughter, Matilda, for five nights away from it all before Christmas. We stayed in the Dar Seven Riad in the Medina of Marrakesh and from the moment we were collected out of our taxi we were made to feel wonderfully welcome.

The Riad itself is beautifully decorated and maintained. The rooms are generous and comfortable. We ate at the Riad almost every day due to having Matilda with us and the food was of an excellent standard and a good variation of Moroccan cuisine. But the best thing was that they catered for Matilda's every need also. They blended her delicious soups, gave her lovely fruit dishes dusted in cinnamon, made her lentils, and she also tried her first biscuits. All of which gave her the opportunity to try things she had never had before and she loved it.

The staff were wonderful to both us and our daughter and we would return to Dar Seven without a doubt because of the service and experience we had. Thank you for a wonderful stay and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Date of stay: December 2017
Letizia C, Owner at Dar Seven, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Mrs Gilmore,

we would be so happy to see Matilda growing!
Next time I'm sure that she will taste our tagines!

Thank you for all the nice things you wrote

Reviewed 12 January 2018

The hotel itself if beautiful and the white room really lovely, but the service let it down. We travelled with a 2 year old and had pre-ordered a car seat for the airport pick up and a cot in the room. Neither were provided (cot was after we complained).
We stayed 3 nights and the breakfast got very repetitive, and was not great value for money - we had much nicer food in other hotels that we stayed in in Morocco.
The staff, though friendly didn't provide high quality service e.g. didn't show us/describe the hotel - we only found the lovely roof space by accident an hour before we were leaving; we weren't told that wine could be purchased etc.
The peak season price per night is high. It is not good value for money.
We wouldn't stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Catherine,

we are so sorry for this, normally the breakfast that we serve is very appreciated as you can see in all reviews. Your comment is very important for us to improve our service and give the best to our guests.

My best wishes

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I had a wonderful stay at Dar Seven. The staff, led by the amazing Ahmed was exceptionally professional, kind and helpful and knowledgeable. They even tolerated my attempts to speak French.

The riad feels very cozy and relaxing and one feels totally at home. The breakfasts are wonderful and the staff is always attentive and fast!

I would highly recommend staying here.
Nina Griscom

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Nina,

I would like to thank you, your words make our job more pleasant than usual

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night at the amazing Riad.
Mohamed is a great host and will make sure that your stay is a great one and that it’s your home away from home.
Rooms and suites and great.Make sure you have breakfast at the hotel!

Date of stay: January 2018

Dear Chmalek,
we are so proud to be considered your home.

Hoping to see you soon iat your second homw

My best wishes