Riad Karmela(Marrakech)
US$74
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$249
  • Pool
Dar Les Cigognes(Marrakech)
US$110
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Riad Dar Najat(Marrakech)
US$113
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Dar Nour El Houda(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$46
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
US$255
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

US$128
Hotels.com
US$383
Riad Marrakiss(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
  • Free Internet
Riad Dar Al Kounouz(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprivate balconymint teaquiet locationmain squarefirst floorthe ground floorvisit marrakechevery morningmin walkrooftop terraceother guestsjacuzzidoorbellsouksfrenchbustletaxis
Reviewed 9 January 2016

I loved staying at this hotel. It is clean, beautiful, and felt like home.
The staff were always available, friendly, caring and just absolutely amazing.
The accommodations are beautiful, clean, and gave me the sense of home.
The food home made and is delicious. I loved getting up in the morning to have my tea, coffee, breakfast and so much more served to me while still in my robe. Great start to the day.
I want to thank Mesa, Sabah, Yasmin and all other staff for the fabulous service and care. I could not have experienced the Moroccan culture/life without them. They are absolutely wonderful people.
I highly recommend anyone to book this hotel; you will not regret it.
The building is absolutely stunning and the rooms are beautiful, comfortable and clean.
They have a lovely hot tub to use at your leisure. I loved the fact that they was no schedule. They accommodated to us according in to our availability. The open arms service was a nice to have.
You're close to amazing shops, the square and the Souks and many other fabulous adventures if interested.
It is safe and the people are friendly and very courteous.
I will no doubt book there again.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The Riad has a beautiful atmosphere, it is like a quite oasis in the busy medina but still very close to all the sights. The Riad offers all you need: nice breakfast, warm and friendly atmosphere, possibility for hamam and massages, restaurant, books and games, reading corner etc. The terrasse is sunny with a great view.

Room Tip: All rooms seem beautiful, we had the suite on the rooftop which was amazing
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2016

I organised a short break with my mum for New Year as we wanted a bit of sun and to do something a bit different. We really loved our stay at Riad Tawargit it's location is perfect right in the middle of the medina near the Souks and main square but it is an oasis of calm in the craziness outside. The Riad is a great mix of contemporary rooms in a Moroccan style within a traditional setting with nice areas to eat and chill in the evening. The staff were all lovely - enthusiastic, friendly, genuinely hospitable and very helpful with all our needs - nothing was too much trouble.
I would definitely recommend eating at the Riad a few nights the food was really good and was nice to just stay in and enjoy the homely atmosphere. Our first night of arrival the staff organised a dinner reservation at a recommended restaurant and that turned out to be one of our best nights out.
I would also recommend having a massage or beauty treatment it's done in your room which is really relaxing and my massage was one of the best I've had.
Both myself and my mum had a brilliant time in Marrakech we loved the city and this was helped by the fantastic accommodation and the lovely staff at the Riad.

Room Tip: Suites at the top are more private or ask for a standard room on the 1st floor.
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

I surprised my wife with a fantastic four days away in Marrakesh. She actually thought she was going to London until I gave her the boarding pass.

After being lead down a dark alley in a foreign country with a strange airport transport driver, we were pleasantly surprised as we entered. The world outside ends at the door and new more peaceful and pleasant world begins.

The staff at the Riad Tawargit were fantastic and helpful
We were tired after a delayed flight and were instantly made to feel at home with hot brew of traditional mint tea and some cakes. They provided a delightful continental breakfast every morning and helped us organise our tour of the three valleys and falls.

The hotels location once mastered is actually pretty easy to find. Just turn right after cafe de France (on your right) via the main square, then walk straight baring right and turn left when you see the no entry sign, the hotel is further on along on you left. It will take 10 min to get to the square and souks and also 10 min to the palaces and Jewish quarter.

Enjoy and I promise you will stay again. At least I hope to.

Kash.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2015

In one word: beautiful, never expected so nice riad. A pearl in the medina, near the souks and to the Djemaa el Fna square.
The staff was very friendly. Breakfast and dinner excelent. The room was clean and the bed was very good. There is no tv or radio in the room. We did'nt miss it.
We will come back in this riad!!!