“A Fun Night Out!!”

Dar Marjana
Ranked #92 of 967 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Terrasse located in the famous house of Dar Marjana in the middle of the medina. Our chef proposed you a Moroccan modern cuisine combined with wines selections and cocktails.
Reviewed 28 December 2017

This is a small restaurant with a fun floor show. The food is good, and the music outstanding. A fun night out with friends or loved ones

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Terrible service, took forever to get our food and staff were frankly bizarre. I am native English and speak decent French and yet it was a nightmare to communicate with staff who were ill-trained and disinterested. It is a shame as the venue itself is fine with talented musicians. I would strongly recommend you avoid as my friend and I had a horrible experience at this restaurant. We also had to ask for the bill several times to make the horrible experience end which adds insult to injury.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I was looking for somewhere exceptional to eat for my last night in Marrakech and the manager of Bliss Riad (Where I was staying) highly recommended me to go here.
Upon arrival we were greeted by a traditionally dressed guy with a lantern and taken into the restaurant.
We had drinks and appetisers during which we made acquaintance with the owner Mme Kenza. We talked, she explained the history behind the restaurant and then gave us a personal visit of the absolutely beautiful building.
We returned to our table and we served the best food I had in Marrakech during my stay.
During the meal the floor show started, belly dancing :) and a Malian dancer accompanied by live musicians.
Mme Kenza joined us at our table and offered us the most delicious and light desert I’ve ever eaten. Omg!!!
I totally recommend the Dar Marjana and thank the owner Mme Kenza for making my last night an unforgettable experience. Many thanks also to the waiters, they were just great and made us feel so at home and welcome!!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

It's almost like two different places -- downstairs with indifferent service, cheesy floor show and dull decor, and the lovely terrasse with frlendly service and a clever menu. Try the gazpacho and figue dessert. Nice even on a cold night, would be wonderful in the summer. Great place for a wine in that neighborhood.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Read some nice reviews about this place so we decided to eat dinner there. We weren't impressed. It was way too expensive for the quality of the food although this spot is designed for tourists only. The waiter didn't provide with wi-fi saying it wasn't working, but then other table asked the same questions and their responses were different. Didn't rush with our change and service in general. Would not recommend.