Open today: 4:00 AM - 11:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Marrakech Dream Ballooning
from US$212.88
More Info
All reviews berber breakfast an amazing experience balloon ride safety instructions watch the sunrise the sun rise berber tent pancakes mint tea atlas mountains bread captain airfield company clouds driver photographs
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

People are very nice and welcoming they watch over ur safety first and the flight was amazing performed by professional people

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

It was a fabulous experience, the staff were amazing, they were always making sure that everyone was comfortble and happy...we loved the breakfast too...thank u...highly recommend it. Anass and Mehdia.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Wow! What an amazing experience. We were collected precisely on time at 5am and a very pleasent drive out to the countryside. We had a beautiful breakfast first because it was a little too windy to fly first thing. Organisers kept us well informed and upbeat. Mostafa was a brilliant host - he was very friendly and welcoming. The ballon ride itself was lovely and so peaceful! Great experience. The best part of the trip for me personally, I had told Mostafa it was any daughters 16th birthday and at the end of the trip they bought her a cake and sang happy birthday! It was absolutely lovely of them to do! On the way back, I asked Mostafa if he could take us camel riding (as an extra) - he did on the way back. We were back to hotel after that by 11am.

Well worth it!

1  Thank 665natashac
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

The best experience ever so peaceful and magical we had so much fun. the team were so welcoming so nice and professional..also I must say that the breakfast was so good ..I definitely recommend it .. it's worth it

Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

It was the best experience of our life my wife and I so far. The staff was the nicest, very welcoming, giving instructions and useful insights about the activity and the city in general.
For sure will meet with them once we come back here.
Also Very professional and ON TIME.