2,101 results
All reviews mobile phone free laundry service eucalyptus room ambre room roof terrace local phone the main square mint tea fresh fruit atlas mountains send someone taxi stand an oasis day bed winding streets moroccan dinner dinner reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2011

It would be too easy to warmly advise this piece of paradise in the heart of the old medina to couples of all ages traveling to marrakech or to a small group of friends. What makes the difference between a quality boutique hotels and a unique place is the treatment for a woman traveling on her own in a country. Every detail counts in the rooms, common spaces and above all in the service. Your beauty case can be reduced to your day & night cream, toothpaste, toothbrush and hairbrush. Nothing else as you will get addicted to the fabulous organic beauty products that you will find in the bathroom; to the point that you will ask where to buy the same products in Marrakech to bring them back home. The rooms are precious and you will feel as a princess. Especially if you indulge on the terrace laying in the sun, reading a book while enjoying a mint tea. Or if you decide to finish your day by a traditional hammam followed by a massage by experienced hands. As a foodie, I tend to be critical but this riad is also unique for the quality of the food served : do you find very often jam where the jelly part is very reduced in comparison to the quantity of  exquisite parts of real fruits ? Or where breakfast is tailored according to your specific tastes at your arrival ? If a dinner is organized during your stay, do not miss the opportunity to stay there even if you are a lonely traveller. I spent five days in this riad on my own and I am a frequent traveller. I recommend it with no reserves, especially to women. My future trip there will be planned with my mother but it could be also perfect with your partner or with some friends. In my opinion, the old medina is the best place to stay for discovering Marrakech. It is safe and enchanting. The area of the hotel chains has no soul and it is identical to a lot of places around the world.

If you The excursions are organized in a very personal way with competent guides. I had the opportunity to discover Marrakech with a history professor from Marrakech but speaking fluently French, English and my mother tongue Italian. Another positive note about the staff working there who is extremely attentive and reserved at the same time. I had the chance to discover is place thanks to trip advisor and that's why I want to leave my personal thank to all those travelers having left a message beforehand. I read a couple of negative messages but they are responding at all to the reality of the riad, I would then neglect them if I was you.
This place is unique and, as I had the occasion to discover in my travels, there is often a special woman behind a special place.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank cmala
riadkheirredine, Manager at Riad Kheirredine, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience of Riad Kherredine with the Tripadvisor community.

We are really pleased to read your feedback. Positive remarks such as yours are most important and useful for us. They have been of course forwarded to all team members concerned.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

We booked directly with the Raid and we stayed for 5 nights in the Rose room which was lovely and spacious. All the staff at the hotel where extremely helpful with everything from giving us directions to bringing us mint tea every time we returned from our daily travels. The hotel gives you a mobile phone in case you get lost and need help and they also offer to come and meet you to escort you back to the Raid if you require which is a excellent touch. ALL staff at the Raid are fantastic we would personally like to thank you Khalid who always welcomed us back with a friendly face every time and supplied us with endless cups of mint tea outstanding service.

I will be recommending you to any of my friends that are looking to visit Marrakech.

Danielle & Tom - UK

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danielle M

Reviewed 27 November 2011

Small, beautiful riad with friendly atmosphere and extremely helpful staff. The roof terrace is great, so are the rooms and the food. We loved staying here!

Room Tip: The cheapest rooms are pretty, but small.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
riadkheirredine, Manager at Riad Kheirredine, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Reviewed 23 November 2011

We had booked this hotel based on the reviews here.
We were let down from the start as there was no driver to meet us at the airport as we had arranged and booked with the Riad.
We tried to telephone them using our mobiles but there was no answer, we then had to find a taxi to take us to Riad Keheirredine, we had no dirhams and the taxi said it was no problem to take us there for 30 euros.
We had no clue and paid him cash, only to find out we were overcharged.
The taxi driver obviously had no clue where to go, and after driving and asking people he dropped us which seemed in the middleof nowhere and pointed down a dark alley.
We took out our suitcases and were obvioulsy at a loss what to do.
We wondered around when some children approached us and offered to show us the way, bearing in mind we had a lot of luggage we had no choice, after being led down dark alleys, we eventually go to the riad.
The kids demanded money, again we had no dirhams and the man at the hotel suggested we gave them a euro hich we did, and then we were subject to a hail of abuse from the kids wanting more.
The hotel made no attempt to appologise for the non showing of the taxi and said we must have arrived late.
We were shown to our room, Sandal room Our first impressions were it was fine. A little dark to read, but overall fine.
We were glad we were given the mobile phone as an option the area is not nice, and it is difficult to navigate the souks and alleys.
Breakfast was good and filling but a little boring after the 3rd day.
Dinner we did not have there as it seemed very expensive compared to what we found ourselves in restaurants and the famous El Fnaa square.
we did not enjoy our stay there and I personally am surprised about all the rave reviews it gets.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
38  Thank LondonMan1961
riadkheirredine, Proprietario at Riad Kheirredine, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2012

This is a false notice from a person who has never been our customer: the Sandal room has not been occupied in October from an English guest.

We are sure that in that month we had no customers left alone at the airport. We have an employee instructed to call and call the shuttle service until that the customer knocks the door of the riad. There is a receptionist who answers the phone 24 hours 24: it is a lie that we did not answered the phone.

The place where the taxies stop is a large square well illuminated in front of a mosque and a school: it is a lie that the client has been downloaded in a dark alley. Every road surrounding the riad is illuminated.

We always take care about the problems and inconveniences of our guests during the stay, especially on the arrival because we understand that sometimes the impact with a different reality is not easy.

Our dinners cost 25 euros and provide five different Moroccan salads, briuates or chicken pastille, vegetarian couscous or harira soup, chicken- tajine with olives and lemon or lamb-tajine of with dry fruits, dessert. All homemade and prepared with the best fresh produits.

It is a very vague advise written by a person who has ever met us. Customer care and cleaning are our priorities: we have eleven workers who deal seven rooms to offer the best. The riad is led by an italian management that respects the best european standards in terms of hospitality.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

Stayed 4 nights in Oct, just my daughter and I in the gorgeous Amber Room! What I found pleasant was service. The staff and management took great care and made sure you were taken care off.....even outside the Riad. Yes, we were given the mobile phone in case we got lost. Food was good, we were tired and had a superb, huge meal the first evening. A wonderful change from the typical hotels - Riad Kheirredine is intimate, cosy, very hands on with amazing staff. I thoroughly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family