Les Trois Palmiers
Hotel Gomassine(Marrakech)
Hotel Hasna(Marrakech)
Hotel Hicham(Chefchaouen)
  • Free Internet
All reviewsminute walk from the train stationmodern shoppinglovely hotelnice poolsized bedwithin easy reachthe main squarehot showerswimming poolrooms are largeyogurtmoroccan pancakeslate at nightguelizreceptionisttaximedina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

With a group of 35 teenagers, we went to the hotel Les Trois Palmiers. It was a very nice stay. The rooms were always very clean. The breakfast in the morning was good and we had enough, even for such a large group!

The pool wasn't heated, but I managed to swim two times for a few minutes. Since it isn't heated and since the sun, who is almost always shining in Marrakesh, doesn't shine on it directly (there are pretty high walls all around), it remains kind of cold for several months. I would say that you could comfortably swim in that pool from the beginning of May to the end of October.

The hotel is very well located, not far from a modern shopping street with shops such as Zara or H&M, as well as restaurants and a full-fledged shopping mall. Just beside the entrance door of the hotel, there is a small restaurant, catering for international palates. The receptionists are polyglot and very helpful. And last but not least, the architecture and atmosphere of this hotel are deeply inspiring.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steeve P
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

A good hotel but a little bottle of mineral water from the room’s refrigerator for 10€ is too much!!!!!!!
Breakfast is only sufficient; the room is clean and the place like a riad, very nice. What a peaty for the mineral water, I hope that it was an error of the receptionist...

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank gio2059
Reviewed 13 December 2017

I actually took a chance and booked a 4 night stay, then up to Casablanca and then return for another 2 nights. Very pleased that I did. The Hotel fulfilled all my needs. Clean room, hot shower and working wi-fi. Staff were all very friendly and helpful especially El Mustapha on reception. An added bonus was a varied and good quality breakfast. Location is excellent is you want to avoid the tourist trip of the Medina.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Twintimtam
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I have stayed at this hotel a few times. It might not be the most atmospheric hotel but it is always clean, welcoming and safe. The rooms are large with a TV, minibar, toiletries etc. The bed sheets and towels are always clean. The bed is the most comfortable I have ever slept in. I always feel safe in this hotel and am always welcomed with a smile. The breakfast buffet is extensive and of a good quality. The pool is not huge but again is clean and not crowded. The cafe/restaurant attached is fine in terms of food quality and service though the menu isn't too exciting. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank gailnurse2015
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Traveling internationally several times a year I can definitely say this hotel is horrible. I was traveling with friends. Of the three rooms we had mine was the only one with a working air conditioner. Two us our bathrooms were not cleaned properly and hot water for a shower was rare. One room was short of towels and it was very difficult to get the needed bath town. There was a small roll of toilet paper in the room, not enough for the stay. I stopped by the lobby bath room before heading out to explore the area. It was so dirty I had to return to my own room. The hotel desk did have a card, but when I asked if they had a map the person at the desk said it was not their responsibility to have maps of the guests. In addition to all this the location of the hotel is far from the square and tourist sites. We moved to the Le Caspien Hotel next door and had nice rooms, hot water, toilet paper and a pleasant person at the desk!

Stayed: November 2017