Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
Riad Dar Najat(Marrakech)
US$117
US$85
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Riad Tamarrakecht(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
US$249
US$225
1,474 results
All reviewsfamily pooladult poolpavilion roomrange roverbeautiful resortkids clubwalk in wardrobepool servicerooftop barpool restaurantminutes from the airportclose to the airportmain buildinghuge bathroomla mamouniatennis courtsatlas mountains
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

A late review, but felt I must write. My family visited this hotel for our October half term break, we really didn't know what to expect as our preferred property at this time of the year is The Residence in Dubai. We really were very impressed, the pavilion suite was great for our family. Food, service (especially poolside) was fantastic. We most certainly will return.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Livinglawn
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Dear Livinglawn,
It feels great to read your review. It feels very genuine. Thank you so much.
I am Felix Murillo, the General Manager. I hope we make it one day to be your preferred Resort for the time of the year. Please let me know how I may be of assistance in the future whether it is within Four Seasons or Marrakech. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.
Cordially,

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Stayed here with family in the Pavilion Room (family retreat package). The room was excellent with large patio/balcony with chairs, lounge chairs.

The staff was very friendly and concierge set us up with private tours.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Felix M, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2016

Dear dsramesh,
It has been a long day today and it is so special that closing the day and reading guests comments, I come across to you. A very nice day to finish the day.
Please let me know when you come back. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.
Best,

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Fantastic piece of luxury in Marrakech. The resort itself is wonderfully appointed and beautifully decorated. Small touches make it feel truly luxurious such as the flower displays everywhere, chirping birds in reception and the various herbs on display as you walk around the resort. My Premier room was lovely, albeit a bit small considering the resort is so large. Nice decoration and layout with a luxury bathroom deserving of its 5 star title and the highlight was the private balcony which was a good size and had an unbeatable view of the moroccan sunset. A problem for some is that rooms facing this way also face the airport where it can be noisy. Not an issue for me but may put some people off.

There is a lot to do on the resort. 2 large pools, a spa, tennis courts, a gym and several restaurants and bars. The Italian restaurant seemed a little out of place in Morocco but was excellent. The rooftop bar at the centre of the resort was nice and the breakfast offering was plentiful. Service throughout the resort was exceptional but I was lucky to arrive at an extremely quiet time of year where at times it felt as though I was the only one.

I paid a visit to the spa which was truly 5 star. The prices seemed high for Marrakech but the service, surroundings and products used went some way to justifying the cost. If you want to try a Moroccan hammam this would be an excellent choice, especially for a newbie such as myself. The gym is also well equipped with separate cardio and resistance rooms.

Location is also good and makes everything very accessible. Overall a lovely resort which deserves the Four Seasons brand name and provides a luxurious oasis amongst the somewhat hectic Moroccan city.

Room Tip: High rooms facing the west are guaranteed a beautiful sunset but face the airport
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank gkyip

Dear gkyip,
My name is Felix Murillo, I am the General Manager of the Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. Thank you very much for writing about your stay, thank you for your kind words. It is true that this year we have been blessed with the weather. It seems unreal that today we went up over 27 degrees Celsius. It is also true that at night the temperature descents quite a bit, we are now at just over 8 degrees. It is beautiful during the day and I can see the faces of our guests coming from colder areas in Europe, their eyes of happiness when they see the Sun so nice and strong here.
I hope one day you return to Marrakech or Morocco, we just opened a brand new Hotel in Casablanca. Please let me know if you return, my direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com.
Best,

Reviewed 10 January 2016

I have been coming to the spa from when it opend and its not been maintained upto the Four seasons standard, had a massage this week the masaage was superb, but the i got a electric shock from the spa pool as one of the buttons was exposed! also the products in shower seemed cheaper then other years, maybe some cut backs in place and also the steam room was dirty! until they fix the standards i would advise people to try the Mandarian Oriental or the Royal mansour!

the standard did not meet the four seasons name

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
5  Thank NickM723

Dear NickM723,
I am so so sorry that this time, the Spa was not up to what you deserve. Please will you let me know when you return, I would love to apologise in person to you. My direct cell phone number is 0650174948.
Respectfully,

Reviewed 9 January 2016

I stayed for three nights on what was primarily a business trip, but the resort offered a great opportunity to swim, walk and relax: truly replenishing and an oasis of tranquility. To make it even better, they need to enhance the dining experience and offer more choices.

Room Tip: Best to stay in the villas with their own private swimming pools.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear GlobeReviewer,
This is a time as exciting for us as it is also a responsibility. We are about to finalise our Inara lounge and grill on the lobby level. It has the inspiration of Marrakech; the Turkish and Moroccan delicate grills and the Lebanese Mezze. We are closing the patio with a retractable roof to let us take advantage of the area all year around. When you enter the lobby you will be able to see all the way through the Resort. A restaurant that after 6pm takes the mood of a chic lounge with truly passionate good crunchy and original dishes. Please let me know when you return, I would love to be of any assistance personally. My direct email address is felix.murillo@fourseasons.com
Cordially,