“shisha and drinks ”

Cuisines: Asian, Moroccan
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

shisha was really nice but drinks a bit expensive. but the staff was extremely friendly especially rahid and said!

1  Thank Christiane N

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I went there with 3 of my friends for a night out and can say that we all thoroughly enjoyed the night. There’s a good atmosphere in the club and everyone is just having fun. The music is good, but the DJ could vibe off the audience a bit more rather than playing a set playlist. The service is great, our server Imane was very welcoming and always at hand if and when needed. She looked after us well. The Shisha area is nice also - making So Lounge a great place to start and then end your night!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to So Lounge on a few occasions and I’ve enjoyed my visits all the time. The shisha area is nice and stylish and the club plays good music with a good mix of people. The staff are friendly, in particular a lady named Imane who has attended to us on most of our visits- she is very helpful and quick to sort out any issues/queries we may have- even when the place is extra busy!! We are going to Marrakech again in February and will be sure to visit So Lounge.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We have had a great frieday. Our waiter Simo was attentive, collaborative and good.
The live music was amazing too

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I will come back again to this place I like the staff there and thank you so much Madame Hanane I visit this place every Friday and Saturday really I’m in love with so Sofitel