“Good value for money”

Ranked #10 of 141 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A spa with quality facilities and good massages with reasonable prices for what you get. Come ready to relax! Welcome A stone’s throw away in a lit “Derb” you’ll discover the door of the “Riad”. The latch on the door to knock gives access to the oriental ancestral culture of well-being. A smile welcomes you and offers you the chance to cross the threshold of the carefully restored dwelling… “Salam Alekoum”… you are welcome. Settle in and as our age-old tradition of hospitality dictates, make yourself at home in the “bou’h” (little lounge) to appreciate a scented tea. Let your first sense, taste, awaken.
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Not the most charming of places, but it’s nice and clean with big treatment rooms and quality massages.
The Hammam looks funny with golden sequins cushions and curtains, and blue lights. but it’s not seedy as it may look, it’s all very professional.
I tried the mani as well, but it wasn’t worth it.

All reviews
"traditional hammam"
"amazing experience"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We have visited the Spa based on recommendations on trip advisor. The booking process was easy. The taxi talked to the reception and they agreed to meet near the spa and someone from the spa took us to the place. It is very hard to get there without guidance. The place is really nice and clean. We started by a moroccan hammam for 40 minutes. The hammam is relaxing and must try. Then we did a 60 min full body massage. The massage was good but not very professional. It is only a kind of relaxation massage but not a professional one.
Overall this experience is well recommended. It is not a cheap place. But it is worth it.

3  Thank jadelmaamary
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

After 5 days of strenuous trekking in the Atlas Mountains it was a soothing experience to have a nice Lovers Massage treat at Mythic. 3 hours total time well spend on scrubbing, baths and finally body massage and an additional foot massage. Nothing like a traditional Hammam, but who cares as long as the treatment is good. The Riad is beautifully laid out with separate rooms for reception, washing, bathing and massage. Absolutely recommendable.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I insisted on not leaving Marrakech before having hammam and massage. Luckily, I chose this spa after reading some reviews here. Aziza met me where the taxi dropped me and I was taken to the spa which is found in a traditional neighborhood. When I entered, I was stunned by the royal decoration. I felt like a sultana in the middle of my Riad. I was welcome by Zineb and other friendly ladies. I chose mythic classical which Zineb advised me to choose. After a quick foot massage, I entered to the hammam and had black soap exfoliation and hair washing. I felt extremely clean and fresh. Then I was taken to the massage room which was amazing: the lights, music and decoration. I had the best massage ever and after I finished I felt extremely relaxed and i smelled mandarin(the scent i chose). Finally, I was offered Moroccan tea and biscuits while relaxing in the waiting place with birds flying all over my head.
It was one of the best Moroccan experiences. I do highly recommend it

2  Thank Suzan E