“Great day!”

Ranked #9 of 134 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A spa with quality facilities and good massages with reasonable prices for what you get. Come ready to relax!
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Such a gorgeous tranquil spa. Had the mythic lovers treatment for me and my partner and it was so nice and relaxing. Best afternoon spent on a rainy day.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"dead skin"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My partner and I splashed out to get a Couples Hammam and Massage. We absolutely loved the whole experience. The hammam was great and I can not believe how much dead skin came off!! It was also my partners first ever massage but I doubt think it will be his last. He thought it was amazing even though he was nervous going in.
We were there for about 2.5 hours and it was really relaxing and the building was beautiful. We were provided with lots of delicious Moroccan tea and juice throughout and at the end you have the opportunity to buy some oils and products (for about the same price as the souks but probably more authentic quality).

Really glad we booked this, you wouldn't get the same quality for such a good price any where else in the world.

2  Thank Genevieve P
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

As it was Christmas, I treated myself and my teenage daughter and son to the full works. We chose the Full mythic Hammam and massage. A full 3.5 hours of pampering. Fabulous!

1  Thank Beverley T
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We took a 2h private hammam and massage package and just everything was wonderful! Do not let fool you by the shabby small way the last 100m to the door of the hammam, inside a luxurious experience awaits you. Great body scrub followed by a private bath and an exeptional massage. Fully recommended!