“An excellent hammam!!!!”

Ranked #8 of 133 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A spa with quality facilities and good massages with reasonable prices for what you get. Come ready to relax!
Reviewed 28 February 2018

I had a wonderful experience at this hammam. I was brought here on a recommendation from the manager of the riad where I was staying.

The ladies were all so wonderful from the minute I walked in. They offered my favorite Moroccan mint tea, and asked me what service I wanted. I not only got the service I wanted, which was a wonderful all encompassing hammam experience, but I also received a well needed massage. My masseuse and massage was excellent!

This place is very clean and the services are very well priced. The staff is very professional and nice. I look forward to coming back when I return to Marrakech!

2  Thank Viva M
in 11 reviews
"dead skin"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Such a gorgeous tranquil spa. Had the mythic lovers treatment for me and my partner and it was so nice and relaxing. Best afternoon spent on a rainy day.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My partner and I splashed out to get a Couples Hammam and Massage. We absolutely loved the whole experience. The hammam was great and I can not believe how much dead skin came off!! It was also my partners first ever massage but I doubt think it will be his last. He thought it was amazing even though he was nervous going in.
We were there for about 2.5 hours and it was really relaxing and the building was beautiful. We were provided with lots of delicious Moroccan tea and juice throughout and at the end you have the opportunity to buy some oils and products (for about the same price as the souks but probably more authentic quality).

Really glad we booked this, you wouldn't get the same quality for such a good price any where else in the world.

2  Thank Genevieve P
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

As it was Christmas, I treated myself and my teenage daughter and son to the full works. We chose the Full mythic Hammam and massage. A full 3.5 hours of pampering. Fabulous!

1  Thank Beverley T