Riad Karmela(Marrakech)
US$75
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$115
Riad Dar Najat(Marrakech)
US$114
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Riad Dar Al Kounouz(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$65
La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
US$258
  • Breakfast included
Dar Nour El Houda(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$47
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$127
Riad Dar Karma(Marrakech)
Riad Argan(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
Dar Les Cigognes(Marrakech)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsyour luggagemoroccan mint teaeach morninghomemade yogurtorange juicetaginerooftopriadmedinalodgingalleyway
Reviewed 12 April 2018

really a good place for vacation, wonderful breakfast and amazing diner with my girl and my hubby, jamal and mohamed helped us for everything
riad is the center of the medina,
i really advice you to have stay at this riad, just don't leave a valu things, i ve seen the cleaner girl taking my thing in safe.
but everything was great

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
agathe p, Propriétaire at Riad Bab 54, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for your really good comment, please contact me by mail at charles.pennec75@gmail.com to get more information.

Charles and Agathe

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I and my girlfriend arrived in the middle of the day. We thought how we came to the Riad quite Scary ( but soon figured out that that was our European ignorance) After staying in Marrakech a whole week we saw that this is how all of the Riads are, located in a sketchy street but then you enter into a paradise, at least we did.
Jamal welcomed us with a warm Marracoan tea and cookies, he gave us a map of the area and explained for us how to walk to the main areas, and answered all our questions.
The common area was amazing, picture perfect but what was the most interesting was how well taken care of the area is as for cleanness, we also visited other Riads during our stay which were rated with more stars but were surprised that the Riads were not as clean as ours!
The Room was small but extremely cozy and clean. It would have been nice to have a fridge but apart from that, it was perfect.
Every morning we were served breakfast on the rooftop. It was a top quality experience, smooth vanilla yogurt, freshly pressed orange juice, fruit salad, bread many kinds, butter, jam, tea or coffee, and the highlight a warm homemade Marrakesh omelet. We have to also compliment Muhamed who was the sweetest and always at service.

Room Tip: Very Clean Riad, Picture perfect
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Homophobic hotel.
Do not visit if you are (open minded).
Receptionist rude.I asked for sights and it did not help me at all. They are ignorant. Homophobic.It's in the center. But I do not recommend it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luanLuan2
Riad B, Propriétaire at Riad Bab 54, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Calomnious comment to hide what really happened which is that you came back to the riad at 5 o’clock in the morning with a Moroccan prostitute and that we didn’t let her come in as it is strictly forbidden by the Moroccan law. Moroccan authorities would close the riad immediately if we authorize such practices.
You came for sex tourism and you didn’t ask whether we tolerate such behavior. You have been disappointed when you discovered that we don’t tolerate such practices.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The first thing I noticed about this Riad was the excellent service because the minute you arrive, you will get help with your luggage and they also will offer some Moroccan mint tea (with biscuits) as you relax in the lobby after walking from the drop-off area to the Riad.

The most important part of a lodging to me is the breakfast and I can tell you that I will give A+ for the breakfast in this Riad. They serve you a different kind of bread each morning, sometimes with the AMAZING breakfast tajine (made with eggs), along with orange juice, tea/coffee and my favourite, their homemade yogurt. Plus, you get to enjoy the lovely blue sky while having breakfast on the rooftop.

I recommend getting the family room (the room that has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom) as it has so much space for your luggage (we had 6 luggages and they fit nicely), although the heaters don't work so well (or maybe we just weren't used to the cold weather).

The caretakers (both of them) are very helpful with directions and restaurant recommendations.

The only downside is that the alleyway heading towards the Riad gets so dark at night, but it doesn't matter much if you don't mind a little darkness. And also I recommend double-checking the price/rate for the rooms so that you don't face problems when paying at the end, like we did.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful interior, spacious quadruple room. Very picturesque. Fresh local breakfast served on the terrace every morning, a lovely touch to the hotel.

The manager was terrible ‘Mohammed’. Avoid asking him anything.

Stayed: November 2017