La Maison Arabe
Riad Aguerzame(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$62
2,240 results
All reviewsjazz barcooking schoolcooking classinternational restaurantcookery coursemoroccan cookingroyal suitetaginebeautiful hotelan oasiswelcome drinkboutique hotellarge poolprivate terracemoroccan experiencefree shuttlehammam and massage
Reviewed 5 December 2011

We took a very insightful as well as fun cooking class while in Marrakech. I highly recommend taking a class with your stay.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 5 December 2011

As I plan this year's New Year's celebration in Hokkaido, I recollect last year's in Marrakesh at La Maison Arabe. From the moment we arrived very late, and unexpectedly by train, thanks to Royal Air Maroc vagaries, we were greeted with warmth and openness from Rashid the first rate bar manager who allowed us to decompress in grand style (and hastily procured our excellent food). He was a real beacon of excellent service and fun throughout our stay. Indeed, the consistent customer-focus attention gives one the perspective of being a resident of many months. Youssef provided the same level of attention with a kind, gentle smile in areas of support with luggage, front desk service and local directions. The entire staff is extremely well trained and attentive. As evidenced accurately on the website, the beauty of the riad(s) overwhelm the senses and our New Year's Eve celebration was a delight.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2011

An excellent cookery class and inspiring pair of tutors. The tea we had on early arrival was beautifully presented in the attractive garden.
Lovely

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan P
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I have been fortunate in my line of work to have had the chance to live abroad in three locations, as well as travel all over South America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. I have stayed at some great and truly memorable properties while on my many business trips. So, when on vacation and spending my own hard-earned money, I also want to know I am getting something pretty special. I did an extensive amount of research on hotels before going to Marrakech. As my wife and I were traveling with our college-aged son and daughter, we wanted to stay near the "souk action," but also wanted a place that offered more in terms of luxury and varied activities--a pool and place to enjoy the sunshine, for instance. Of course, the famous cooking school and the peaceful spa area added icing to the cake. Not disappointed, here at La Maison Arabe, we found all we had imagined and more. The staff were especially warm, helpful and welcoming. I cannot imagine staying at another property when I return next year.

Room Tip: We enjoyed a room on the top floor with a balcony overlooking the pool, room 246 as I recall. I understand the suites are even nicer.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Potentially one of the best experiences I have ever had in a Riad or Hotel for that matter. It is an oasis. The service is exceptional, the food is amazing and I cannot complement the design and environmental elements enough. Loved the cooking class - many of our classmates staying at other Riads or Hotels came back and spend the day here at Maison Arabe afterward as they were so enchanted by the place. The Jazz bar was perfect for meeting friends before dinner and then a nightcap.

Room Tip: Stay in the old section - I loved the character of the rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple