La Maison Arabe
US$142
  • Pool
US$541
Orbitz.com
Riad El Sagaya(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$34
US$237
US$61
US$668
US$638
Cancelon
2,205 results
All reviewsjazz barcooking schoolcooking classinternational restaurantcookery coursemoroccan cookingroyal suitetaginebeautiful hotelan oasiswelcome drinkboutique hotellarge poolprivate terracemoroccan experiencefree shuttlehammam and massage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2018

What a beautiful place for a special meal. It was a birthday treat and it certainly was a treat. The meal and service was superb, the only thing I would fault would be that the portion sizes were far too big, I couldn't finish my main course. Even the live music was discreet and enjoyable, as we sat around a lovely pool enjoying a perfect evening. Unfortunately we were only dining and not staying at La Maison Arabe.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel in a superb location (very close to the famous night market and medina). We were greeted by super delicious and refreshing mojito, followed by a tour of the hotel including the beautiful spa, before being taken to our room. We enjoyed a lovely traditional afternoon tea in the courtyard, and also a great dinner in the restaurant by the pool. In fact, the food there was top notch, definitely our favorite meal in Morocco. We cannot wait to return to Marrakech and stay at this hotel again. We would like to thank all the staff there who made us feel extremely welcomed and comfortable.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2018

La Maison Arabe is easily one of the best places I have ever stayed. In addition to it begin a gorgeous hotel with fantastic amenities and great location, their service is amazing. I was traveling with my parents, both of whom are older and have limited mobility. I must have emailed La Maison Arabe a dozen times prior to our arrival and they were always accommodating, prompt, and helped me with anything I needed. Our arrival was seamless and our room was gorgeous. The hammam is probably one of the best in Morocco and I treated myself to their 3 day offering. They provided us a with a person tour guide who was amazing! Ask for Ali as your tour guide and you will not be disappointed. Thank you to the staff of La Maison Arabe for making our dream trip absolutely perfect in every way!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

La Madison Arabe hotel/riad is magical! It’s the new hybrid style of hotels in Marrakech where the structure is an old beautiful Moroccan riad but you still get all the treatment of a five star hotel. When you arrive you must ask for Sofyan. He is amazing. Sofyan gave us a very warm welcome into the hotel. As soon as we arrived he handed us a delicious Moroccan mojito and was completely at our service. He seemed to know everything! La Maison Arabe is a place with great history. We soon learned how well known and famous the hotel is. Rightfully so! The service was top notch!
We will definitely come back here very soon. And don’t forget to ask for Sofyan so he can help you plan your Moroccan vacation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Dinner with my sisters and friend. We had a nice time. Beautiful boutique hotel and we really enjoyed the food. We risotto was huge...enough for 2 people. All the plates we had was not big nor small, just enough, except for the risotto. I love the decor. Perfect in every details.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends