“Best daytime party in Marrakech”
Review of Myah Bay

Myah Bay
Ranked #475 of 994 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$37 - US$61
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Moroccan
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Near the Menara, on the road to the airport, the Myah Bay will offer you captivating view of the landscapes of the Atlas. This place is the perfect way to enjoy delicious meals in a magical atmosphereThe team MYAH BAY Marrakech is pleased to welcome you.
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Went in here with a group of 6, I had never been to a pool party before this. The first impression I got as I walked in was that of expense, there were Ferraris and Porsches outside in the car park all from France. Once inside we bought a table for 1600 Dirhams which includes a 70cl bottle of any spirit, choices include Grey Goose, Belvedere, Ciroc, Jack Daniels, Moet Champagne etc. The service was good and the waiters and waitresses were attentive. Feels like your partying in a R&B video, the sun beds and individual tables line the outside of the pool. Had the DJ behind us that played a few requests. Once the sun gets too hot you can go for a dip to cool yourself off. The music is A1 and keeps you dancing and the pool is super clean, has a real upmarket feel. Really enjoyed the atmosphere. Can get a bit expensive once you get into your second and third bottles, red bulls in Marrakech in party places cost about £8 a can so if your mixing your vodka with that expect a heavy bill. Will definitely visit again.

2  Thank mo00007

Reviewed 30 January 2016

Went there for a day of sunbathing by the pool. The music was really good although it was so loud we could barely have a conversation. Most people seemed to be drinking a lot of alcohol and smoking the shish. Staff seemed surprised that we didn't want drinks. £5 for a coke - so overpriced. However, we spent most of the time in the large pool. it wasn't busy and it was nice not to have any noisy kids around. Felt a little conscious as ladies were very showy - designer bikinis etc

4  Thank paulaY9228IA
Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

I have visited the place last year and had a great moment ( as mentioned in my previous review).
Having had a great time last year, I was looking forward to visit the place again.
As soon as I made my way to the entrance I have surprisingly been recognised by the staff.
They even directed me to my favourite spot from the previous year.
Later on the owner came to salute me and shake my hand... The only word that came to my mind was " WOW".
Very consistent in terms of customer service.
The atmosphere was just perfect.
I therefore HIGHLY recommand the place and will definitely visit the venue once again on my next Marrakech "escapade".
Keep up the good work MYAH BAY.

1  Thank Abdel13
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Went here on Monday , the girl that showed us around was fine but when asked how much we were told ," To have one of the double bed type of lounger £100.00 EACH !!! to have a normal one £30.00 each ,we went for the cheaper option , a bottle of water ( 1 litre) £10.00

If you are one of the young rich and beautiful people this might be great for you .

Also I forgot to add when my husband paid he wasn't given a ticket !!! I would be interested to know how much they charge other nationalities as there were no charges on display for admission .
The only reason we paid was because we had nothing else to do that day .

13  Thank Gwen K
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I have visited the place after being adviced by a friend..
I have tried both menus,the European and the Asian and I was highly surprised of the quality I both cuisine.
The pool and the service were just amazing.very friendly staff and management.
I will therefore HIGHLY recommend the ace to anyone who wants to spend some really goo time in Marrakech.
Well done Myah Bay.