“Place like home”
Review of Dar Asdika

Dar Asdika
Ranked #62 of 1,170 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 March 2017

I spent 6 days at Dar Asdika and it was very good holiday. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. Hanane had always time to answer all my questions. I was collected from the airport by a taxi arranged by Hanane. Every day started with a continental breakfast with a home made cake and loads of good coffee. Every day I had a 3 course dinner prepared in the riad at a very reasonable price. I felt like at home and felt well looked after. Internet connection is very good in the rooms. The location of the riad is very good - it is only few minutes from the Jemma El Fna and Koutubia mosque.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank graza55

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We were welcomed by Hanan, with a lovely tea. Then she took us to our room, very clean and cosy and a bathroom with hot water. The two morning we were there, we were offered a delicious breakfast including fresh orange juice... Hanan explained to us, how to get by foot to the main touristic places and gave us a map. On the last night, she cooked dinner for us, A typical couscous tigane with meat and vegetables...very generous quantity and very enjoyable. Thank you to Hanan and the rest of the staff for making our stay so comfortable. We definitely recommend this Riad, you won't be dissapointed. Amparo, Gloria and Nelly.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank amayarios
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We were for the first time in Morocco. Staff with all their hospitality, tips about places to shop, spices, trips, must to see etc helped us to fall in love with everything and to have an amazing vacantion. Delicious breakfasts, nice and friendly staff. Would come back with pleasure. Thank you, Hanane for everything.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2017

We decided to take my sister to Marrakech for her hen week and we chose Dar Asdika because the prices seemed reasonable online and the reviews were good. I am a septic by nature so i expected to find at best a 3/5 accommodation and service; boy was i wrong, it was BEAUTIFUL.The service was AMAZING, Hanan was an angel,and the other staff were great.We chose to eat lunch in a near buy restaurant and asked if we could have a couscous for diner at the riad;the food was delicious, so delicious that we ate hanan's food every evening the entire time we were there.
She directed us to a near buy spice and oil shop ,the place was amazing but we wanted to make sure we were given the best prices so we chose what we wanted, made a note of it including prices and we browsed around the souk later comparing the price and quality with Asfrash's products. He had given us a serious discount on all the products, some places were even selling some of the oils at double the prices we got from ashraf. I was also given an amazing massage, it was so good i almost kidnap the man to bring him back to the UK with me.
The experience was so great and the price so affordable that we have decided to go back there with our entire family for my sister’s babymoon.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2017

We very much enjoyed our stay! I wrote in advance requesting a heater for the room, since I'd read riads where cold, and found when I arrived that I had two! My room was very cozy on the cold January nights. The rooms were clean (we rented two) and the free breakfast tasty, though very carb heavy. Rihanna took care of us extremely well, recommending a hammam and even driving us individually on her moped when we had an appointment during prayer call when taxis are scarce. We took the airport shuttle arranged by the riad both ways, at 15 euro each way. I wholeheartedly recommend this place.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends