Diwane Hotel & Spa Marrakech
Riad Bindoo(Marrakech)
US$98
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Riad Dar Al Kounouz(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$75
Riad Tamarrakecht(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$64
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Riad Argan(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$225
Hotels.com
1,127 results
All reviewshalf boardreception staffpool attendantpancakeslovely hotelchanged dailyfresh towelsyour bearingspool area isbuffet stylebreakfast and dinneratlas mountainscity breakcity taxjardin majorellecleaned every dayshort break
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I stayed hear back in January with my wife and 2 year old, place was nice a little dated décor in the rooms but this adds to the charm of the place, being English I love a cup of tea in the evenings however I struggled to get a kettle for our room which I found very strange as we have stayed in many hotels resorts etc and we always have a kettle in the room after tying a few times we were just asked to get hot water from the kitchen each night which was not ideal even the restaurant staff seemed surprised by this. the Head chef was an absolute star who took care of my child as she is a fussy eater the head chef made pizzas chips snacks whatever we asked for which was amazing service. over all it was a nice place to stay and location was good. Thank you to the Head Chef and the Waiting staff.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Enjoyed my recent 6 night stay here. Hotel staff courteous and professional. Hotel itself is well laid out with old world charm. Breakfast was great with ample choice. Courtyard and swimming pool as well pretty. Would recommend on a visit to Marrakech

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2018

This was my first time holydaying in Morocco and I chose the hotel based on the reviews and location.

Upon arrival, we were warmly welcomed and taken up to our rooms. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. As the rooms were so affordable, my sister and I decided to book separate rooms so we would not feel too claustrophobic.

The hotel had kindly given us rooms that were connected. We absolutely loved our rooms, they were generously sized with a lovely bathroom and toilet. The room also had air con, a fridge and TV which had some English channels.

I was especially happy to have a shower with running hot water, I've been to hotels in the past where the hot water was temperamental.

We booked Bed and Breakfast only. I would say that there was not enough variety of food served. I prefer hot food for breakfast and there was a lack of hot food. The lentils served was delicious but was not hot. The traditional Moroccan pancake known as "Msemen" was delicious both plain or drizzled with honey. There was omlette available which you could choose your own fillings and was made fresh. This and the Msemen where the only hot food that was available. I was very impressed that they served freshly squeezed orange juice at breakfast. The oranges in Morocco are naturally sweet and delicious. We noticed that it is the norm to sell freshly squeezed juices in Morocco as all the restaurants we dined at had it and also in the markets.

We never ate lunch or dinner at the hotel as the selection of food available was not that appealing; therefore we dined elsewhere.

Be prepared to pay for the city tax when you check in at the hotel, It works out to be about £2 per night.

The hotel has a Gym and sauna to use for free and beauty treatments for an affordable price. We booked for the VIP special to have a traditional Hammam and Massage. Fatima was amazing! she was so attentive, professional and the hammam was a great first time experience.

Housekeeping came every day and we were given fresh towels everyday in the form of a swan on our beds, This was a lovely touch!

Overall the hotel was lovely. I would say that there are a few tweaks that were needed in the rooms i.e a fresh coat of paint, small cracks in the skirting to be filled and the toilet bowl had some stains that needed removing. With these updates, the hotel would meet its 4 * rating.

I would happily stay at this hotel again, the location is perfect for access to shops, Carre Four Supermarket and buses to Jemaa El Fnaa market.

Whilst most tourists relied on taxis to get aroumd, we decided to save money and avoided having to haggle by using the local buses.

The bus stop is only a short 5 minutes walk from the hotel with buses 1, 16 and 6 that all go to Jemaa El Fnaa Market in 15 minutes. A bus runs every 5-10 minutes and all single tickets costs 4 Dirham which is about 40 pence.

Marrakech is a beautiful city and I look forward to coming back!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Renbeauty
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

A surprise holiday for my mum. First time we've been to Morocco.
We had an absolutely wonderful time. The staff were extremely welcoming,attentive, kind and helpful. Lovely hotel. Fantastic spa facilities. Definitely recommend this hotel. Can't wait to return

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Wavet1
khadija y, Responsable commercial at Diwane Hotel & Spa Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Wavet,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Diwane Hotel & Spa.

I am thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed the hotel and your stay with us.
Our number one priority is seeing you happy.

We hope to welcome you again soon in Marrakech.

K.Yaridi
sales dpt

Reviewed 14 February 2018

We stayed in Diwane Hotel in January 2018. We thought the hotel is really nice for the price you pay, the selection at the breakfast table was good and tasty, the rooms were big and the WIFI worked perfectly. Also, the spa and the massage were really good here. We would definitely stay here again, the staff was very helpful with all questions that we had. There is a bus stop for the hop-on-hop-off-bus right in front of the hotel. The pool area is also quite nice. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends