All reviewsbed dormswimming poolbit hard to findrooftop bargreat poolenjoyed my stayperfect locationnice breakfastthe main squareair conditioningjemaa elfresh orange juiceatlas mountainsbeautiful riadwificomputersdesert
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Close to the sights within the Medina, sign posts to find the hostel are good. Very easy to get lost in the area though, even with GPS.
Beautiful riad, huge inside.
Breakfast was pretty average, tea wasn't great. Beds are comfy, huge locker and individual plug and light for each bunk.
Staff were ok, more important for them to finish what they're doing on the computer than talk I guests waiting.
Would stay again for the location.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

This is a really nice place to stay. The people who work here know how it works and how trough the medina and stuff. Also it is really good doable to share the room with others. There is also a kitchen if you want to eat there but i would also recommend the restaurant!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I booked the hostel by hostel world website the booking was confirmed online When i showed up the lady in reception asked me about my Id
When i showed my Morocain Id she said that my reservation is not accepted and she has to cancel it in the middle of the night
The reason is because i m morocain
I stayed all over the world in hostels and i ve been never treated like this way
I don’t know what’s wrong
This is the worst night in my life

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed two nights in Equity Point hostel, in a shared dorm of 4 women! It was a great place to stay, only a little cold at nights. The common areas was beautiful, with views over the city, pool and even a bar that had beer and wine (with alcohol). We celebrated new years eve there, and it was very nice. The place is in the middle of the medina and only a few minutes walk from Djemaa el-fna! Would recommend it, and would go back as well!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I really liked the concept. The fountain near the pool is broken. There is a piece of iron coming out of the ground. It's dangerous if someone falls on it. When I took a shower, there was a leak of water coming out of the wall and the floor filled with water. There is a risk of slipping. The staff is very welcoming. The hotel is really beautiful.

Room Tip: Room 8 beds.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo