“Good food & Sunset concert”
Review of Cafe Clock

Cafe Clock
Ranked #44 of 951 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Moroccan, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A cross-cultural cafe in Marrakech's kasbah, Cafe Clock hosts live music and traditional Moroccan storytelling. Try our famous camel burger!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great evening at the sunset concert, enjoyed the traditional music

Food was tasty with gluten free and veggie options

Write a ReviewReviews (1,174)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff are so friendly! The food here is great, my favorite is the falafel but you really can't go wrong on this menu. The best part is the cool murals and funky cafe vibes. They even have artistic events each evening (storytellings, music performances). Love!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A wide selection of meals, including tapas, veggies, the famous camel burger (best served medium rare, so sat so if you want it otherwise). Beer reasonably priced.
Service professional and attentive. I’ve been twice and plan on returning Sunday at 7pm when they have traditional Moroccan storytelling (days change with the seasons, check in advance).

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The Cafè Clock is a nice spot in the Kasbah quarter of Marrakech. He is held by a group of young people who wants to make something different compared to conventional restaurants in Morocco, connecting tradition with an innovative style. The place is simple with a kind of graffiti on the walls, the food is good as the price (you can try camel meat), and the service very kind and friendly. Good luck!

1  Thank Gab C
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I went to Café Clock because of the reviews on tripadvisor. I made a huge mistake. We were there with a group of 6. 4 of them were having stomach problems directly after the visit. For me, it took a little longer, but the next day I found out I had the salmonella bacteria, because of the chicken I ordered. Don’t go here! There are lots of other restaurants where you can eat.

Mike R, Owner at Cafe Clock, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so very sorry you and your friends got sick whilst in Marrakech however I must point out that food poisoning can never show its symptoms directly after a meal is consumed as you describe for you friends. This certainly does not diminish the discomfort you all felt and we are already reviewing our cooking and food storage practices to ensure that the Clock cannot be to blame in the future.
Again we are so sorry that you were sick during your holiday. If you would like to contact me directly in regards to this problem then please do so mikeinfez@gmail.com