All reviews real marrakech dinner reservations tagine his team guide terrace riad medina morocco taxis tranquil
Reviewed 23 October 2018

We arrived late at night and were met by the very charming Yassine who took our bags and guided us to the Riad. It was our first visit to Marrakech and we could not have been made more welcome in this charming, peaceful Riad. The staff were all exceptionally kind and efficient. Breakfast was a delight and our evening meals were delicious. If you want somewhere with character, charm and caring staff who are consummate professionals this is the place for you. We now consider the lovely staff part of our family.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

I am sorry to say that my experience dod not live up to the recent great reviews. Our stay was mediocre at best. Service was slack and cleanliness almost forgotten. `the owner was not present through out our stay even though the manager said she would be. Maybe this is why service was not up to scratch. Living in Marseille, I looked forward to our stay because of the good French reviews, but not sure what happened as we did not have the same experience. We were constantly charged for everything we were offered.
I thought riads showed hospitality like a welcome tea, but not here. Also when we asked for additional eggs for our breakfast, we we told there will be charge so we did not bother. Our over all impression was that with a bit more effort this would be a very nice riad, but as of now, I cannot give it anymore than an ok rating.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank michellemousin
Reviewed 21 October 2018

My wife and I stayed there for 3 nights this past month. We did not experience that many of the recent reviewers say as it was simply ok. `Nothing fabulous but nothing bad either. The decor was nice, a bit worn, but again for the price was ok. Service too was alright. Staff tried tried their best which although far from perfect, was i suppose all that one can ask for. Too bad the owner was not present, as she was away in France where we are told she lives. It would have been nice to meet her.We were given a very good deal on the price of our room so we were happy, but I don't personally think it would be worth it had the price not been discounted. I would when corresponding with them ask for a discount, especially since they do not take charge cards.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jackrubens1
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This was the best experience in Morocco by far. The building is beautiful and historic. The staff are exceptional. The rooms are comfortable and lavish. And the food is great. This hotel is right in the middle of the action in the Médina but once you’re inside it’s calm and tranquil.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018

We spent a wonderful stay at this perfect place :
service, design, food, everything was of top level.
I highly recommand this riad, worth the price.
From the moment you walk in being met with the Moroccan tea and cookies
to the great service throughout really a
pleasure to stay, most
appreciated after a long day of walk.

Room tip: A Suite called IFRANE