“Enjoyable stay!”

Riad Altair
Ranked #36 of 1,187 Marrakech B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Riad Altair location is excellent, very close to the main attractions. The Riad is situated in a very quiet neighbourhood. We selected to dine in a couple of times and the food was exceptional. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you guys and girls for everything!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We loved Riad Altair, it is beautiful inside, immaculately clean, a really quiet oasis away from the busy streets outside. Marie and her colleagues are so friendly and really helpful. They were just the right level of attentive, we were never bothered but they were super helpful when we needed it (booked us taxis, let us use the spare day room for a shower before we left for the airport). Breakfasts were delicious, a different local treat to try each day along with croissants, yoghurts and fruit. Room was spacious, very comfy beds. Well worth sitting up on the roof, great views of Marrakech and mountains beyond. We loved it at Riad Altair, would recommend to friends and family and will stay there again.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017

My family visited for a new adventure, such a lovely place, just like home - friendly welcoming people. Rooms beautiful with air conditioning bathrobes and toiletries - just what you need after a hot day exploring, especially in August. Fabulous location, in the middle of Marrakech but only 10 mins away from the main square which is always busy day or night. Home cooked food amazing and presented in a posh restaurant style.
Noelle and Red One were great and made my Birthday very special!!
A trip to the Atlas Mountains is a must, and lunch with your feet in the stream from the waterfalls a fun but good experience. All arranged by the hotel, lovely people and would recommend it t anyone!!! thank you Riad Altair

Room Tip: All rooms are Great!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mitch O
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Riah Altair is run by some special, caring people. They were very welcoming and willing to answer all of our questions. It is clean and the food is good. The location is great as we walked to the Souk.

Room Tip: Just ask and you can have food in the courtyard or in your room. The people there are very accommoda...
Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Janice and Davi... T
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I can only reiterate what slwd,with whom I travelled ,has already said. Following a devastating fire that destroyed my home I needed to get away to rest and reflect on all that had happened. I was hoping for an oasis of calm and beauty within the Medina and wasn't disappointed. Riad Altair offered all I needed and more at this difficult time. The location too was perfect enabling me to get away from the hustle and bustle but within walking distance of the main attractions within minutes.

Great care has been taken with the decoration of the house and the result is wonderful. Almost a kind of Morroco meets country living magazine! The French and European influence making a stunning fusion.

The staff are wonderful. Every single person working closely with the others to make a coherent and efficient team but at the same time kind, helpful and gentle in their approach. Nothing was too much trouble and like slwd I too hope that the owner realises how fortunate she is to have such good people working for her, making sure the Riad runs so well but at the same time making it all seem effortless.

The breakfast was lovely. A new thing added each day for variety, all good quality and plenty of it! No need for lunch after breakfast here!

What more can I say except that I wholeheartedly recommend Riad Altair and that I look forward to returning with my husband as soon as I can. A warm and friendly welcome will await us I'm sure.

Thank you all for your thoughtfulness and care

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends