Riad Les Bougainvilliers
MonRiad(Marrakech)
Riad 11 Zitoune(Marrakech)
Riad Diana(Marrakech)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbeautiful riadthe main squarenight managermodern conveniencesfamily suitejemaa elyour luggageexcellent locationpancakesunforgettable staytrue oasisthe hustle and bustlespoke frenchbed was comfortablesmall poolairport transferlate at night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Well, what can I tell u... my first day on Marrakesh was not a good experience, we stayed in the old area near to the medina, awful choice but as we didn't know much about the place we couldn't do much,everyone wants to rip you off (charge you more for everything) when you want to buy something it is horrible to even look at something that you like on the souks (markets) . The hotel was really clean, good staff however almost no one in Marrakesh speaks English, has no Tv, the chemicals of the pool were so strong my eyes got irritated just to be there for 5 min to do a picture, the Riad is really dark witch is good for the heat but is not good if you like light also it was so strange because we bearly saw people around, the bed was comfortable, however if you enjoy details you won't find it here, no one offers you tea when you arrive or something extra you could expect, about Marrakesh I will recommend you look on trip advisor before you book a tour , Almost NO One accepts American Express so be prepare, visa and martercard or cash it's ok, I wouldn't stay more than 3 days in the city.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

The riad is overall a nice one, very well renovated with 2 patios, one with some plants and sitting area and another one with a small swimming pool.
The room we had was a family room, with 2 bed rooms which was great for the kids.
The breakfast is served late, at 8 and it was difficult for the kids to wait. It wiuld be better to have it earlier. The diner was awesome, great local food done with care. The only drawback is that you have no choice in the menu. However it is very quiet and great for the kids.
I liked this riad, the staff is very friendly and organised several excursions for us. Sometimes we were feeling a little bit lonely in the riad. The owner is there sometimes but not much, i would expect'him to be more present and help the customers in the discovery of marrakech.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Excellent staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Welcoming, professional but friendly, knowledgable and gave excellent advice. Rooms were a generous size, spotless and well equipped. Situated in the heart of the medina, a quiet oasis away from the hustle and bustle.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 December 2016

The staff service was EXCELLENT! I felt just like at home. Everybody (from the owner, to the receptionist, to the cooking ladies) treated me so nice. They all made me feel comfortable all the time and were always checking on me and asking if I needed anything. They arranged everything including the pickup from the airport, the daytrip to essaouira...I changed my room because I decided to stay more and the staff was so nice moving all my stuff to the new room and organizing them in the new room while I was away. Rooms+bathrooms are amazing, just like I imagined. The pool is stunning, the gardens are beautiful and there is a rooftop with an amazing view of the medina. The location is perfect, everything is so close and walking distance. It´s a 3 minute walk to the main plaza. Definitely coming back here. Thank you Phillipe for the hospitality!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2016

My wife and I spent 2 nights at this beautiful Riad and honestly , it was just mind-blowing .Food was nice, rich with plenty of local flavours, the service from the staff was perfect and the owner, Philippe is such a nice and welcoming person, always ready to give you useful tips on how to discover Marrakech.
We are planning to return soon and we have advised all our friends to book this beautiful riad for their trip to Marrakech.HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL MARRAKECH LOVERS!

Room Tip: Very close to the famous Jemma El Fna!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple