All reviews private courtyard every morning luxurious home roof terrace magical stay old city peaceful retreat quiet street airport pick the location is perfect busy medina visit marrakech tucked away yogurt first floor an oasis heart of marrakech
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Just back from a short break with my sister and mother. Raid Jaaneman was fantastic, great location, gorgeous bedrooms, and roof terrace and extremely helpful staff. They helped with excursions, restaurant bookings, were always on hand and helped us make my mother’s birthday extra special.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank bel0723london
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I spent two nights at Riad Jaaneman in March of 2018. It was a relaxing and tranquil base where I could take a break from the bustling Medina of Marrakech. The room was immaculate and the hotel was closely situated to the major attractions. It was always easy to find my way back after I had finished a long day of sightseeing. Mohamed was a lovely host who made sure I had a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank jasminedonni
Reviewed 24 March 2018

We spent three lovely nights at Riad Janneman in mid-March. The location of the Riad is excellent for seeing all the sights of Marrakech, as well as being on the doorsteps of many very good restaurants and, of course, the souks. The hotel managers we met were very friendly and helpful, giving us good ideas of places to see and eat. The bed and room were comfortable and the interior courtyard is a great setting for breakfast. Free mint tea as well!

My only very minor point of feedback would be to suggest putting in toilet-roll holders in the bathroom; otherwise its a bit of a pain playing hide and seek with the toilet paper.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Willhampson
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Perfect location. Easy to find. Moment away from restaurants, shops hamams and taxis at the end of the street.
Breakfast was delicious - even had gluten free bread!
Room was beautiful, comfortable and clean. Slept like a baby. Staff polite and eager to help in any way.
Big thank you to Madeline for making my stay so special. I’ll be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Just returned from an amazing trip to Marrakech and staying at Riad Jaaneman was one of the highlights. A superb place to stay, perfectly located with the most stunning decor and great staff. Very close to the buzz of the souks but beautifully tranquil and serene, the rooms were of a high standard and the communal areas just heavenly. Food was delicious and nothing too much trouble for Anouar and his team, thank you so much!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple