See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 May 2017

We stayed here as part of an organised tour of several cities in Morocco. Excellent central location - but set just down a side road so not noisy.
Everything worked - no problems of note to report. Food was fine.
However, there was nothing outstanding about this Hotel.
"Average" depending on your expectations fits the description.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I stayed one night in this hotel; on a group trtavel. The room was very large, but with sparse furniture. My room had a veranda, nice view. I had two meals, both buffet style. The dinner was good, the breakfast just average.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Would recommend for short stay. Clean hotel with spacious rooms. Shower was hot and steady.
We visited as part of a group tour and where served a buffet, which was diverse, we'll prepared and to my opinion very tasty.
Any questions where quickly dealt with bij the staff (preferably in French).

Tip: use the stairs they are beautiful.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2016

All what I like/need in a hotel, I find it here, nice hotel staff, cleanliness,comfortable bed, quite room (#311), a refrigerator, blackout curtains, central heating, no time limit for breakfast. There is bar & disco but no noise in the room.

Room Tip: I like room 311
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2014 via mobile

If you like to party and are looking for women this is the only hotel for you. You will give it 5 stars. If you are going with your family on a trip....

Rooms are clean staff is friendly. Best thing besides the partying is you can walk everywhere and eat cheap at neighborhood cafes and visit local watering holes.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business