See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Lobby and pool area are beautiful. Rooms are pretty vanilla. Nice, but vanilla. It has an old feel to it- wood everywhere. I was there in February and baby it was cold everywhere. But, room was cozy, clean. Bathroom was nice. Staff extraordinary. Worth mentioning are:Aziz, aicha, and Hassan. Breakfast - inclusive needs to be improved. Maybe omelets or more fruit.

Room Tip: Get a pool view, outstanding!
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Please don't book this hotel. It is so bad. Room smells bad and I my skin was all itchy in the morning. I ate in the restaurant. The food and atmosphere was really bad plus half the menu cannot serve because they don't have them. Night club so loud you cannot even sleep. Next time please take my advice don't go and you will be very happy you did so.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Dont book this hotel if you dont like to sleep with insects...you will find this hotel remains from 1960...bad service..bad carrying...meanless ruless...workless wifi...rooms are looking like farm of chicken....smells bad....broken balkony windows and doors...no sleepers at rooms...dirty towels...careless reseption management...etc....

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank rpmrubber
Reviewed 3 December 2016

The lobby definitely has a Moroccan feel about it: tile work, decorative arches and columns, wooden details.
The room offered minimum - only one size of towels (large), not even a Kleenex, no décor. The beds were firm. Noise heard from above as walls and ceiling must be very thin.
The food at dinner disappointed after the flavourful dishes we experienced in other hotels. The breakfast was better: eggs and fresh fruits were available. The coffee, self-served from a machine, was actually some of the best to date.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed the weekend at Zaki. I found the facilities nice with a mix of modern and classic styling. I didn't have any meals there though they have a few restaurants on site. I did use the spa, had a nice massage. The staff seemed helpful and the cleaning ladies were attentive. If you aren't into partying definitely ask for a quiet room because the club there gets lively on the weekends. I enjoyed my stay there and will probably be back.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple