All reviewswithin walking distancekindnesslobbyroofmedina
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Comfortable and relaxed, yet clean and well functioning riad with superb breakfasts (and a fine restaurant).

Close to most things you are likely to want to see in Meknes - and even better, because from the balconies and roof you get a great view from top of the hill to the valkey below.

A good wi-fi. Nice shower. Good beds. AC-working perfectly.

Pool is one thing they dont have.
And an elevator is another - but if disabled or suffering from disabling conditions i would not recommend old medinas and riads to begin with.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I was at home! Even told my mom to dont worry, cos Karima was like a mom to us.
I got to Meknes and went to the Riad I had booked previously. It was horrible! A friend sent me to Riad Collier de La Colombe and it was the best surprise ever! What a beautiful tipical place, with very nice helpfull people, best food, very very clean, best breakfast. WOW! I will come back for sure!
You would NEVER regret stay there!

Room Tip: Quartos com varanda e vista para a cidade. Se viajando em grupo, há um quarto com dois andares que pode acomodar 4 pessoas confortavelmente
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Very good Riad/Restaurant with a remarkable sense of local hospitality. Access requires a fair amount of stair climbing but the view you get from the second floor restaurant room is totally worth it. The Maroccan Mezes (salads) can be a meal in itself. Their tajines and couscous are all really delicious! One of the best Couscous Royale I have had for a long time. The semolina is light and each grain is separated so the owner steams the couscous several times! Try the cumin paprika lentils a lot of aromatic flavors! The service is friendly and attentive! Great view of the city of Meknes!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

I don't know what it is like to stay here however the food was fantastic and the service is good.

Down an unassuming little street you will find this little gem.

To be fair, in the twelve days we have spent throughout morroco I would not be able to say any of the food was fantastic. I guess the uk just has so many choices these days... However we will be eating here again.

Our visit was during Ramadan so it has been hard to find a glass of wine with our meal (it is illegal to drink it even if it is not Ramadan!!) but here it is not a problem. Lovely.

Maybe a criticism: the portion sizes were far to big for us.

Decor is amazing. Very morroco.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2016

A boutique riad in the heart of the medina.a friendly & warm welcome is assured,- home from home.in a good location a short walk to medina & train stations are a short drive away.there is a terrace (lunch here),with views over Meknes.lobby is big with relaxing sofas.there is a restaurant wihich serves an excellent breakfast.dinner here with a good menu(trout a speciality).wines/beers available.rooms are good size with large bed/tv/desk.charis are too low.bathroom is small but a walk in shower.wifi is free.the staff are friendly & helpful & give great hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo