See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Room was good, clean and with W-Fi connection.
The tour company provided a welcome dinner, which was an excellent buffet and good wine. Serving people were courteous and friendly.
It was a very short stay, but enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere at the facility.

Room Tip: Room was quiet and with a noiseless A/C unit
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is for those seeking that colonial Morocco hotel feel. Everything from the antique phone switch board to the marble stairs hark back to a bygone era of "Maroc Par Avion" of the 1930z opulence that was.
This hotel has decent size rooms and a decent price - at about 45$ US per room it was fine - best of all it is smack in the heart of Rabat's French colonial Art Deco district.
The hotel has a sort of Paul Bowles vibe to it that I dug.

While it is old, the rooms are very clean, simple but clean and the *shower pressure* is excellent. My shower in New York City doesn't come close.

There is a mosque across the street, I actually found the early morning call to prayer a great way to wake up.

Everything apart from the furniture and the dinning room and perhaps lighting is original - it has a number of rooms with balconies. I recommend those - I saw one and it was great. I stayed in a corner room though so I got great sunlight all day. Room 208
Balcony rooms are 44,45 (single)
55,56 family suite

There is good wifi and the old city is close by. Great deal all in all

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Once upon a time it must have been a really nice hotel (during the time of the protectorate).
Some of the old charme is still visible, some maintainance has been done.
The best is the location in the center of the town.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

For the price I paid I expected more - it was clean but not well maintained.
I will spend more time researching hotels on Rabat if we visit again. We did meet many nice local people while navigating to the hotel, driving in Rabat is not for the faint of heart.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I don't know what the other reviewers have seen in this place, it's a complete dump. The area is very dark and run down. The staff are friendly though. Interior can do with some tlc. I was given a room with a balcony view onto the square, constant noise of people and traffic. Leaking ceilings, can also hear the other guests in their rooms. Was woken up by the call to pray from the mosque across the street at 4am.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo