B&B Rabat Medina(Rabat)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$53
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

US$105
US$118
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$266
US$241
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Decent rooms and location, nice central atrium but very noisy, staff extremely careless, unmindful and lazy - asked twice for a third set of towels , only sent it after 3 hours; at the bar they looked odd at some ladies asking for a glass of wine

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I stayed at the hotel for 5 nights. The hotel must have been great at some point of time. But is a little rundown now. The hotel is clean and comfortable but looks shabby as it has not been renovated in a long time. The cupboard in my room smelled of wood smoke and had all my clothes smelling of smoke. On the upside it is located close to the Medina and Chellah. I liked it's locational advantage.
And their breakfast is fantastic. in fact all their food was very good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017

The first impression is amazing. The hotel looks stunning. Architecture is very impressive and you look forward to explore more. But the moment you start exploring more you feel like this was abandoned last few years, maybe even decades. When I opened my wardrobe, cabinet next to it fell apart. While showering, you have barely some water going out off the shower hose. A card from my room worked like 40% of the time. Each time I have discovered it is not working I had to go down and reprogram it. Gym - I have better one in my home. But not to end on a bad note, food was quite good. Most of it I had really enjoyed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017

The hotel looks pretty luxurious from the pictures and from outside but inside the rooms it needs some renovation. When you open a wardrobe you are afraid that doors will fall down or never close again. Plus I asked the reception to bring an iron a few times, and once they brought me an iron with the British cord, which does not fit anywhere, when I asked the reception to change an iron, they never showed up again. Food is good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We planned to stay in this "luxurious" hotel fir 3 nights but we escaped after one. At first sight you think wow impressing decor and newly renovated rooms. Ok. The first room had no air conditioning. Broken. They moved us to a room that the reconditioning did work. The shower was not renovated by the way in both of them. Finally i take a shower and the shower head broke on my head :) I swear ! and the water splashed all over. The breakfast is nothing to write home about very simple and its served in fact at the lobby near to the reception ?! How strange.
To top it we discovered the gym is not open till 10:30 and that the Jacuzzi is broken !
I don't know, just move on. This is not a 5 stars hotel !!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple