All reviewsindian restaurantmumbai spicesnice hotelcouple of nightsstayed heretop floorother hotelshot waterbusiness tripparapasartienebwpiscinegymairportdar
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I was very happy with service
The Hotel is at a stragic place near to Ilala and Kariakoo.
Good place with different services restaurant, bar, pool, gymnastic, gymnastic,conference room and massage rood.
Security and wifi are gareentee 24/24h

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Roderick B, Owner at Best Western CBD Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Serge,

Thank you for your time writing this review and giving a very good description of Best Western CBD Hotel.
We are glad that you're very happy with the service and hoping to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I had a great time at the hotel, has friendly staff, well serviced rooms with functional amenities. Great Indian restaurant that has food that takes you to another continent. The wellness spa and gym make this place a total package.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Roderick B, Owner at Best Western CBD Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Millyh,

We are very happy to receive this review as this is our first perfect 10 (10 consecutive perfect score) in TripAdvisor Community.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to welcoming you again. Take care.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

A good place to unwind, staff was accommodating & the pizza was great. Definitely a place that I can recommend. If you want to relax and enjoy, then don't hesitate to give this hotel a try. Before i forget, they have a gym as well.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Roderick B, Owner at Best Western CBD Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Giovanni Paolo,

Thank you very much for giving us such a great review of the property.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

As a first timer in Africa, I spent a long time looking/deciding for a hotel that would match all the things that were important. As I needed to be close to town where most people I’m meeting are staying and a close proximity to the airport. And it brought me to booking my stay with Best Western CBD Hotel. The room was spacious and have everything you require for a pleasant stay. Cleaning staff cleaned my room everyday and fresh towels were provided daily. When it comes to the staff, there is an eagerness to help and a kind manner. There is no trouble in asking, regardless of whether day or night, ur request will be dealth with.

My 5 nights stay in this hotel was definitely worth it and I would love to be back. Keep it up!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Roderick B, Owner at Best Western CBD Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Laureen,

Thank you choosing Best Western CBD Hotel during your recent stay in Dar es Salaam.
We appreciate the time writing this review and giving excellent description of our Hotel.
Looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

A place to relax. Very polite and professional staff. I woul recommend business to consider staying at the hotel as it is quite near the airport. It is thus strategic as you avoid the Dar Es salaam traffic.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quiter
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Roderick B, Owner at Best Western CBD Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your time writing this review and looking forward to welcoming you again soon.