Ikoma Safari Camp(Serengeti National Park)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$212
  • Free Breakfast
Serengeti Simba Lodge(Serengeti National Park)(Great Value!)
US$367
  • Free Breakfast
Mbalageti Safari Camp Ltd(Serengeti National Park)(Great Value!)
US$375
US$316
  • Free Breakfast
Ikoma Wildcamp(Serengeti National Park)
US$553
  • Restaurant
Serengeti Tented Camp - Ikoma Bush Camp(Serengeti National Park)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$273
  • Free Breakfast
Serengeti Sopa Lodge(Serengeti National Park)
US$579
Agoda.com
  • Free Breakfast
Asanja Africa(Serengeti National Park)
US$593
  • Free Breakfast
Sanctuary Kusini, Serengeti(Serengeti National Park)
US$863
SA Hotels
    Asanja Grumeti(Serengeti National Park)
    US$678
    • Free Breakfast
    Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge(Serengeti National Park)
    TripAdvisor
    • Free Breakfast
    All reviewshot tubour honeymoongame drivesbutler servicein room diningsunrise breakfastprivate breakfastluxurious staybefore dinnerprivate butlerdriver guideincredible staybush babieskogatende airstripfree laundry servicethe general managerwatch the sun
    Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Just a beautifully place, the staff and accommodation could not be faulted. We had a private breakfast in the bush which we will never forget. Wildlife was amazing, we did a ballon ride as well which was very special.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed in September 2017 for our 30th wedding anniversary. It was special in so many ways:
    We saw the big five. The game drives were simply amazing.
    Our driver and spotter were friendly and great at their jobs: Kappia and Leonard.
    Everyday we visited a different location with different scenery, different animals and a new experience. We saw the wildebeest migration on three occasions.
    Our tent was beautifully clean, albeit a bit cold at night. We were so lucky to have ‘bush babies’ (hot water bottles) to keep us warm at night and also for early game drives in the morning.
    The food and wines were excellent.
    The sundowner at Simba rock was an unforgettable experience.
    We loved our anniversary surprise, which consisted of a dinner, in a secluded part of the camp, by a roaring fire which included a traditional song and dance by about 6 members of the hotel staff.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
    2  Thank PSA88
    Reviewed 1 January 2018

We spent one night in Serengeti Bushtops therefore could not take advantage of all the facilities of the camp. We have been staying in the family lodge which offer plenty of space and have a fantastic view on the Serengeti Park. The restaurant has a very good level of food and the service of the hotel is extremely good.
    Two special note, the first for Pantaleo the Manager of the camp and the second one for Salim who was our guide for our stay in Bushtop Serengeti and in roving Bushtop both are extremely professional, nice and accommodating.
    Just two minor negative remarks, the wines in the restaurant are served at room temperature which means 25 degrees which is definitely not good for wines, they could invest in a small wine fridge to store their wines and the wifi is quite slow, however being in such a remote place, it can be expected
    I definitely recommend this lodge for safaris in the north region of Serengeti.

Stayed: December 2017
    1  Thank Andrea A
    Reviewed 13 November 2017

Really really great camp. Camp manager Pantalone was a great presence and so nice, and all staff were so friendly – got my Swahili off to a great start. The tents were incredible and very nicely placed for maximum privacy. Sunken living rooms in every single one -- gorgeous, luxurious design. The views were incredible and I enjoyed the sunsets both nights.

Loved the restaurant and common areas -- again, the decor was flawless. Our game drives were fun and I liked the variety of activities offered. Would recommend to anyone all day long.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms
    • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 7 November 2017

Serengeti Bushtops has only become better since my last stay over 7 years ago; the brush between the tents has grown in nicely giving more privacy and the camp is looking beautifully well-kept. The manager, Pantaleo is a shining star; his warm and cheerful personality makes everyone feel welcome. The team at the front desk are helpful and welcoming, the wait staff, barmen, porters, and even the grounds keepers were friendly, efficient, and provided a high level of service. Hats off to the guys who treated our group to the archery lesson – great fun was had by all, I know we gave them a good laugh and may have impressed them with our bow & arrow skills! Our group had fun learning about the Bushcraft Challenge and the various activities on offer.
    The pool area is absolutely lovely, it has been added since my last visit. Our group enjoyed the setting and also enjoyed breakfast there on the day of our departure.
    I was in tent Antelope and appreciated the golf cart being available for guests staying in the far tents. My tent was lovely, beautifully decorated and furnished, and I enjoyed the lounge area overlooking the bush - best spot to watch the sun go down!

I enjoyed each of the dining experiences at Serengeti Bushtops - the menu selection is ever-changing and the chef is happy to take your special request - the food is amazing! My compliments to the chef!

We had fantastic game viewing during our stay, we saw migration river crossings with the largest number of giraffes/zebras/wildebeest I think have ever crossed together, we saw a leopard with a cub, lions lounging on rocks, elephants and much more. Our guide was great and the vehicles are outfitted to the max with every creature comfort needed on a game drive.

Serengeti Bushtops is my paradise and I look forward to planning my next stay!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends