See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2015

This hotel was clean and quiet. The staff was extremely helpful and the buffet was good.

The way the floors are marked is quite quirky - you enter from the main door, but it is not the ground floor - it might lead to confusion and create funny situations. it took me a solid 15 minutes to get back to my rooom after dinner as I did not really pay attention on what floor I was on.

And the view from the back of the hotel was spectacular.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2014

This hotel was perfectly adequate with one major problem: there is a thief on the staff.
I was in room 644 for 2 nights, 4 and 5 november 2014. On returning from a trip it was obvious that someone had gone through my things. Cash was missing. Yes, I should not have left it in the room, but once in a while I forgot in the hurry to get out on the tour. I did not realise until later by which time we had moved on.
This is a warning to other travellers who stay here. It is a place used by tour groups. BE AWARE.

Room tip: Avoid 644. There is a thief about.
Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2014

Me and my girlfriend visit this hotel for two nights when we travel this summer around Tunisia and Algeria. Its nice hotel with nice lobby..nice restaurant but the best is pool. Hotel is clean, modern if you travel in 90s..with nice Arabic bar. Food is good with a wide selection. Stuff members dont bother you with "buksees". Because of that you can get them more money. Ok. maybe a little complain about the room. We get room in the basement on one site. Other site looks on the pool..but only the door :). At least we have a few meters to jump in pool. In room you have air conditioning so its not hot. Especially our room in basement. Room is not so clean..was not vacuumed a few years..but ok hotel is cheap. The best for us was, that we can swim till morning, relaxing with cocktails or beer from pool bar and even we can listen or dance on music around pool bar. Hot summer night and pool in the middle of the desert..great. We use this hotel for base, because per day we travel to Chebika and Tamerza with jeep. One day we choose off road driving..you need to take this:). We also visit Nefta and place where the filmed Star Wars or English patient. So nothing to complain about this hotel..we really dont even look for Wi-Fi..ist vacation.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2014

Big Hotel, Nice Lobby, Nice pool. When I bought Wifi they said sorry out of 1 Hour passes you have to buy 24 hour one. The rooms are Old, Beds are OK, but not great, No Air Con, which made the room way to warm, no screens to bugs out so could not leave windows open. Outlets were not well place for charging, the Fridge in the room did not work. To top it all of the breakfast buffet was bad, nothing good to eat, Overall just a very bad stay, lots of complaints about this one from the group I was traveling with.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2014

4 star hotel with one star service and amenities. Stayed here two nights and AC was not working for both nights. Asked front desk guy first night and he told us to open the room window since there was a breeze. Our room did not have a breeze so we asked to change room and was refused. Second night same guy said AC should work but of course it didn't. Sink leaks all over bathroom floor. Horrible smell from toilet but that may from sulfur content from local hot springs. Room decor standard 1970's look. Meals were average and restaurant charges 3 dinars for glass bottle of water. Elevator to restaurant level downstairs not working. Worst of all, hotel did not have free wifi. Front desk (same guy) said it cost 8 dinars for one hour which is absurdly expensive. Would give zero stars if possible.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends