Carlton Hotel Tunis(Tunis)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$68
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Dar El Medina(Tunis)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$132
US$106
US$101
Novotel
All reviewsindoor poolthe club loungebusiness triplobby barbusiness center stafftunisian restauranthuge hotelsleep qualitysafe choicemain restaurantother hotelsenjoyed my stayshort stayrooms are nicevisit tunisclose to the airportcomfortable hotel
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Surprisingly good for a central (ish) Tunis hotel. Good views across the city. Its up on a rise. I was sick with the flu for most of my stay and the staff helped me find a pharmacy on a Sunday. The pool and spa areas are a bit weird, its like being in a council leisure centre, however it has the largest steam room on the planet, about the size of a tennis court!

Stayed: January 2018
dejla d, General Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear guest,

We feel delighted and proud at the same time to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality and services provided within the Sheraton Tunis hotel.
A gracious comments like yours will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.
Looking forward to welcome you back to our Hotel.

Sincerely

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

So will start by saying I am a Platinum SPG member not that, that matters at this hotel. So from check in after waiting 15 minutes at the front of the queue where check in seems to take for ever they decided when I got to the front to serve someone behind me instead of me and make me wait longer, clearly didn’t like the look of me and preferred to be selective. Then thought out my stay anything you asked was too much for the staff to do, you had to ask multiple times for something after your first few requests are ignored. This happened constantly throughout the stay. It sometimes gets boring having to ask 5 times for something, even the simple things like a coffee.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
dejla d, General Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable and constructive feedback.

Our primary goal remains the satisfaction of our guests. We are sincerely disappointed that this time we didn’t meet your expectations.
Kindly note that it"s only through feedback such as yours that we can be able to improve the service that we provide to our valued guests. Rest assured that I will share your comments with the concerned parties so as to take the necessary measures.

I hope this hasn’t put you off a return stay with us again and looking forward for having the chance to give you a more positive experience.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I vist this hotel last year really it is verry beautiful good security . But i the first time i dont like resption because i ask for how much is cost the night , he look at me and say oh it is expensive for you that make me angry . But i chikk in this hotel and i like it room it is so beautiful And comfortable very clean i dont eating ther beacause i stay in one nghit but food there really expensive . Any way i like this hotel especially the hammame and swimming pol is it free i give it 5 stars but they need work more in resption

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
dejla d, General Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guest,

First thing we would like to thank you for choosing the Sheraton Tunis and for taking the time to put forth your valuable and constructive feedback.

It is really our pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your overall stay at our hotel and took advantage of our extensive Spa Center.
Thank you for sharing with us your remarks. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and when necessary improve open the services we provide to our valued guests.

Thank you for your 5 stars review.
Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Located on a hill with amazing views. Great staff. They had a very nice selection of food in their Buffet. We had to leave a little early and they were very helpful. Very attentive staff and nice sized rooms.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
dejla d, General Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing the Sheraton Tunis Hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor.

We feel delighted and proud at the same time to read your 5 stars review of our hotel.
It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests create new memories with every moment they spend with us.
Please rest assured, I will personally convey your positive feedback to the entire team.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Excellent rooms and as everyone says good business hotel. The spa is poor quality but cheap. The indoor pool is very good and the restaurants a good standard. I'm not sure if Tunis is much good as a tourist destination unless you have a specific interest and reason to be there.

Room Tip: Only use the spa for the massage - other treatments below average
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
dejla d, General Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Tunis Hotel and for taking the time to share with us your constructive feedback.
It is our pleasure to know that you have liked almost all aspects of your stay with us.
We highly appreciate your comment and cannot wait to welcome you back in the near future.