See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 May 2016

I have stayed at the hotel for almost a month. In general, it is a very nice hotel. Its clean and well maintained. The staff is kind and helpful. Some rooms have weak wifi signal but it can be taken care of. From time to time there are events at the swimming pool, so in these cases can be a bit noisy. recommended

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank GilYakir
Management response:Responded 8 September 2016

Dear Gil Yakir
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us.
I`m very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.
We apologize for any inconvenience during your stay with us; your comments have been noted.
We hope to see you again very soon, don´t hesitate to call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 12 October 2015

I stayed at the hotel for over 3 weeks and was never really boring. They serve breakfast with variety of delicacies to suit every one and I realised they had an amazing pool looking from my window though i never tried it. The reception have english speaking people and the bar got very nice staff too. In all I enjoyed my stay there coupled with the fact that it is close to the Sonils base and less traffic

Room Tip: The view to the pool is amazing
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank MissNarh
Reviewed 26 July 2015

The hotel is nice. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Breakfast was very average.
Despite accepting our booking with two children the hotel failed to point out that their hotel was infact far from family friendly. I am yet to find a hotel that does not have cots for babies. I suppose there is a first for everything. No cot and no high chair in the restaurant! If the hotel do not want young children staying there than that is fine but at least let us know when we tell you we have a 1 year old baby so that we can find an alternative option!

Staff were friendly and helpful. They allowed us to check in early on the day of arrival which was very helpful. $380 per night for the room.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Melj16
Reviewed 26 June 2015

Hotel bien pour les voyages d'affaires.
Good Hotel for Business trip

Not really fun for Holidays
Breakfast is just in the average but not more.

So I don't speak about price because it's on the line with price in Angola (to expensive over there)

Good place in Luanda, near to the port and just side to SONIL base.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank MarcT66
Reviewed 3 April 2015

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and the purpose of the trip was Business and i was with a group of colleagues travelling together busy making presentations.

If you try and compare this hotel with any in US/Europe then the hotel and all the amenities can be at best termed as Average considering the average 400 US$/Night Charges.However,Luanda is an expensive city and the value for money concept doesn't make sense here.The hotel has got all the basic facilities but there is no wow factor given the price.

The place and the area was safe and we enjoyed our morning walks near the Corniche area.

Room Tip: Try to get room with a view of Sea,the rooms on the rear side open to dingy neighborhood.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business