See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Allover china this type of hotel costs 30 to 40 usd. For this money you cannot expect a palace, right? But while travelling in china, i was always impressed what a gorgeous service i got for my money.

Paying 10 times more and getting 10 times less, is a staggering 100 times difference!! There's litreraly nothing here what you would expect in any basic hotel: after 2 hours negotiating, i went to bed on arrival with no food: there was simply nothing in the house, exept a plate of nuts.

At breakfast similar scenario: no eggs, no cheese, no butter, no milk,.... god what a horror.

I estimated the occupancy rate at around 5%, judging at the 5 tables occupied at breakfast or the 2/3 tables in the bar at night. Why on earth i got a room just above the pool where there were parties every day is a mystery for me.

If i think what i get for this type of money in good old europe, wow!!!!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Belgiangaming S
Reviewed 3 May 2016

I have stayed at the hotel for almost a month. In general, it is a very nice hotel. Its clean and well maintained. The staff is kind and helpful. Some rooms have weak wifi signal but it can be taken care of. From time to time there are events at the swimming pool, so in these cases can be a bit noisy. recommended

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank GilYakir
Management response:Responded 8 September 2016

Dear Gil Yakir
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us.
I`m very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.
We apologize for any inconvenience during your stay with us; your comments have been noted.
We hope to see you again very soon, don´t hesitate to call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 12 October 2015

I stayed at the hotel for over 3 weeks and was never really boring. They serve breakfast with variety of delicacies to suit every one and I realised they had an amazing pool looking from my window though i never tried it. The reception have english speaking people and the bar got very nice staff too. In all I enjoyed my stay there coupled with the fact that it is close to the Sonils base and less traffic

Room Tip: The view to the pool is amazing
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank MissNarh
Reviewed 26 July 2015

The hotel is nice. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Breakfast was very average.
Despite accepting our booking with two children the hotel failed to point out that their hotel was infact far from family friendly. I am yet to find a hotel that does not have cots for babies. I suppose there is a first for everything. No cot and no high chair in the restaurant! If the hotel do not want young children staying there than that is fine but at least let us know when we tell you we have a 1 year old baby so that we can find an alternative option!

Staff were friendly and helpful. They allowed us to check in early on the day of arrival which was very helpful. $380 per night for the room.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Melj16
Reviewed 26 June 2015

Hotel bien pour les voyages d'affaires.
Good Hotel for Business trip

Not really fun for Holidays
Breakfast is just in the average but not more.

So I don't speak about price because it's on the line with price in Angola (to expensive over there)

Good place in Luanda, near to the port and just side to SONIL base.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business