US$142
US$91
Hotels.com
US$96
Hotels.com
Aquarian Tide Hotel(Gaborone)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$25
US$42
All reviewsnews cafestudio roomseparate bedroominternet facilitieslounge areabath and showerhome away from homenice bathroombreakfast and dinnera great stayenjoyed my staythe hotel is conveniently locatedstaff at receptionsmall poolsame complexexcellent hotelchecking out
Reviewed 26 January 2015

The bedding is always nice not excluding the room setting as whole. When I am in Mondior Summit I feel great as home. The location of this hotel is also wonderful that is close to town and every service you would need.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Antoinette S, Operations Manager at Peermont Mondior Gaborone, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2015

Thank you for your lovely comments. Our Executive Housekeeper in particular was delighted that you like our bedding. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 December 2014

Stayed overnight in transit at this hotel with my family on 28/12/14. The check was a bit on the slow side. The receptionist was not fluent in spoken English hence the delay... Other nice guys.

The rooms were huge but the decor and beds look a bit dated. They need to revamp the interior of the hotel. I did not sleep peacefully as a sprinkler kept watering the garden in between the rooms the whole night. How inconsiderate of the hotel.

We had lunch at the adjacent news cafe in the same premises. The food was very good.

They gave me free complimentary internet which was more than welcome 1G of data.

It is also near a big shopping mall called Riverwalk which has more restaurants to choose from

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Antoinette S, Operations Manager at Peermont Mondior Gaborone, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to post a review following your stay. I have carefully read and registered your comments. You have raised some interesting points and I will definitely make work of it. I am pleased to note that your meal at our News Cafe restaurant was pleasant and will ensure to share your comments with the kitchen brigade. May I also take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones all the very best for 2015 and we do hope to see you soon.

Antoinette Starke - Operations Manager, Mondior Gaborone

Reviewed 17 November 2014

Thank you very much,Peermont Mondior and Hotel Express.It was worth it to stay at the hotel you choose for me,during my travel at Gaborone on the 12/11/14-14/11/2014.Was at home because i was cooking for self,the room that they gave me was self catering,this worked for me because am on diet.The rooms and interior was marvelous and the customer service.The one i loved most was when i was supposed to check out on the 14/11/2014.I asked them if its possible to allow me to stay until 5pm,my flight was leaving around 630pm.They did allow me and my friend to stay until that time and they even dropped us at the airport.I would like to go back there with my family and enjoy the hospitality.thank you Mondior and you Hotel Express for the booking you did for me. CHAOOOO

Room Tip: self catering,next to the garden,close to the pool.
1  Thank home08081982
Antoinette S, Operations Manager at Peermont Mondior Gaborone, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2014

Dear Reviewer,

It is so heartwarming to read that our team made your stay so memorable. We are always willing to accommodate special requests such as late departures where ever possible.

Daily restaurant meals can be very monotonous whilst traveling and we are pleased that our semi self-catering facilities suited your needs.

We look forward to meeting your family upon your next visit. Take care and see you soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2014

The rooms and spacing are the best. The people and staff are jolly and welcoming. Very modern facilities suitable for every traveller. The hotel is nicely located close to major shopping centres, schools, health facilities and public transport.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear reviewer,

What a lovely review to read! Thank you so very much for taking the time to post it. I am so very pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I have to agree with you that the size of our rooms and our location are definite plus points for us. Thank you once again for sharing your experience with other travelers and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2014

I stayed on the 10,11 and 12 November 2014 with two colleagues at the facility and found it to be great. The staff is very helpful, the rooms are spacious and consist of a kitchenette, dinner table and chairs, lounge, double bedroom, bathroom with shower, bath and amenities. Limited DSTV channels are provided but are sufficient for all tastes. Meals are taken across the road at the News Café who has a great variety and good quality to satisfy all your taste buds. A splash pool and baby pool is provided in seclusion on site and has proper lounge deck chairs. The facility is all round very well maintained. Limited Wi-Fi is provided at both the restaurant and the hotel

Room Tip: No suggestions but recommend you stay here.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Antoinette S, Operations Manager at Peermont Mondior Gaborone, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2014

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post a detailed review following your stay. I am very pleased to read that you found our team helpful and that you liked the complex. I have taken note of your comments regarding the limited Wi-Fi and DSTV channels and will look into this. Please do ask for me on your next visit.

Kind Regards,