Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$44
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$78
All reviewsfridge and microwavesmall kitchenettegreat hoteluniversityguestsbotswanabusinesswifi
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Enjoyed a recent one night stay at this property. It is very clean with a modern style reception. Friendly staff. No lift. The rooms are large, modern,well appointed with a comfortable bed and very large bathroom. Nice flat screen TV and small kitchenette, too. Again, very clean. Good WiFi. I thought the breakfast was good and quite average for Gaborone hotels. Very quiet, tough one detractor is that there isn't much in the area for restaurants or shops to walk to, you'd be better off in a taxi. I would stay here again and I recommend this property.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank TheMulv
980jimmy, General Manager at Regent Select Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Good Morning,

Thank you for writing a review for the hotel, i am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to you visiting us again.

if you need to make a reservation, please do not hesitate to contact us via email on: infor@regentselect.co.bw or alternatively you can contact us on +267 3182572.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

Recently visited Gabs for a wedding. Bride had negotiated specials rates for us travelling from SA, so the Manager there was very helpful in getting us a good rate, but also confirmed bookings asap. Arriving late at night they were prepared to even re-open the kitchen for us, so meeting their guests needs was very important to them.
From the front desk reception to waiters and cleaning staff we always got smiles and greetings. And when we finally did have that meal with them, it was amazing.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are the best with open balconies to the back ... more private
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
980jimmy, General Manager at Regent Select Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Good day Mam, thank you for the review, and it was only a pleasure to assist you as our guests, in this industry there are times whereby we need to go beyond the call of duty to ensure that our guests are happy.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to the next event.

Regards,

Jimmy Borchard
Regent Select

Reviewed 13 June 2015

Difficult to make up my mind on this one. THe hotel is very well located. The owner is really trying hard. You can tell that he loves his hotel, and tries to make things better by the day. Staff is super nice, and doing their best to help in all circumstances…including stuff way outside pure hospitality like driving people like me around the city and organising tours for them. All very comendable. However the hotel infrastructure is not yet fully up to what they want to do with the place: no elevator and nobody to bring up luggage; rooms quite poorly insulated from inside noise and light; bathrooms looking somehow more like the ones you would find in a flat hotel than in a hotel; staff not aware that moving noisy objects like plates and cutlery from 0500 in the morning is probably not the best way to let people sleep; internet very slow no matter what one does… Bottom line is that I don’t want to give them a bad rating, as starting a business is difficult and as they are really trying hard to make this one work. At the same time I cannot yet give them a very good rating as they need to improve a couple of important things to earn such very good rating. My advice to the owner would be to keep his super nice staff; change the internal windows in the rooms, as that is from where noise gets into the rooms; tell their kitchen staff to move plates at decent hours (or keep it where it belongs) and avoid shouting in the corridors when they do so; and of course change the internet service provider he uses to one with real service level agreement in order to keep corporate visitors happy...

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank PPMAAVM
Reviewed 30 April 2015

I enjoyed my stay a lot at the Regent Select Hotel. the rooms were nice, the staff were very friendly and tried to make you feel at home. The only negative was the amount of time it took to prepare food.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business

Good Day Sir,

Thank you for the review, and we take what all our guests say very seriously, since your stay our service has improved in the kitchen as they have got some additional equipment to enhance their service to our guests, we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact us when the time comes.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

I stayed at the Regent Select Hotel for around a week and enjoyed my stay very much. The staff were very friendly and did everything they could to help. The rooms were very spacious and had everything I could ask for inside. They had free wifi and the food was nice as well. The only negative I can think of is the slow service of the food but apart from that it was a great place.

Room Tip: Every room I saw was nice.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
980jimmy, General Manager at Regent Select Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2015

Thank you very much for the review, I do appreciate feed back whether it be good or bad, I now have something to work towards, we will endeavor to improve on the speed of food arriving from the kitchen.

we look forward to your next visit with us.